Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I've got no probs bowleggedwog. Lets just say we've got a different opinion on the interpretation part of what happened.

I won't go into the lack of sexual exploits of our pack but they weren't real goods a pack or individually were they. :grinning:
I didnt say you had a problem. The game is over 80min. We played like shit for 70min. Errors at crucial times took pressure off the tigers. Out pack dont dominate. Eastwood doesnt contribute much than kicks . Kasiano plays erratic. We are all over the place. Cronk - foran are needed.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Two biggest failures in this team are Klemmer and Mbye.
Klemmer offers little to the opposition defence. He is one dimensional. He must be sponsored by Supa-Glue.
Mbye offers little. He stopped Reynolds from having any impact on the game. Time to ship them both out.
What the fuck did I just read

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didnt say you had a problem. The game is over 80min. We played like shit for 70min. Errors at crucial times took pressure off the tigers. Out pack dont dominate. Eastwood doesnt contribute much than kicks . Kasiano plays erratic. We are all over the place. Cronk - foran are needed.
I wasn't referring to the problem I don't have. I meant that I had no problem in accepting your opinion as okay. Sorry about the ambiguity. :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers are a real rabble but have actually written in an open letter to their fans to "stop booing their Captain Aaron Woods"

I found it very distasteful that all three of the players who are leaving ( or rumoured to be leaving) were absolutely lambasted by their own fans. Heard some nasty comments from their very own fans and as yet two players have not been 100% confirmed leaving. The boos kept up even after they won the game when Woods was awarded the Anzac medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.