Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Frawley always appears low on the list, coz he has number 20. Doesnt mean he is the 20th best player in the squad.

I can see what Des could be doing, and its ok as long as we keep winning. Hes easing Mbye into hooker by not playing him there maximum minutes. If he plays 80 there at the moment, he will make a lot more tackles than he is used to. And at the same time hes easing Frawley into the halfback role, and he doesnt want to burn Frawley too much early on. Its a step up from NSW Cup with intensity. If it keeps working im all for it.

Lichaa is the odd man out. While he isnt a terrible player, hes below where he needs to be to be in our spine atm. With Frawley at 7, Reynolds at 6, and Bmoz at the back, the spine is otherwise decent.

In the long run barring injury (touch wood), you would expect Mbye to end up at hooker, solving Des' headache, by giving him a way to play Frawley at half, without losing Mbye. With Frawley, he has put together 3 good matches. If he put together another 10 of those, he would be starting at 7 every week.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley always appears low on the list, coz he has number 20. Doesnt mean he is the 20th best player in the squad.

I can see what Des could be doing, and its ok as long as we keep winning. Hes easing Mbye in hooker by not playing there maximum minutes. If he plays 80 there at the moment, he will make a lot more tackles than he is used to. And at the same time hes easing Frawley into the halfback role, and he doesnt want to burn Frawley too much early on. Its a step up from NSW Cup with intensity. If it keeps working im all for it. Lichaa is the odd man out. While he isnt a terrible player, hes below where he needs to be to be in our spine. With Frawley at 7, Reynolds at 6, and Bmoz at the back, the spine is otherwise decent.

In the long run barring injury (touch wood), you would expect Mbye to end up at hooker, solving Des' headache, by giving him a way to play Frawley at half, without losing Mbye. With Frawley, he has put together 3 good matches. If he put together another 10 of those he would be starting.
Yep that's my guess too.

It's a long season and we're only round 7

I don't expect lichaa to be re-signed

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep that's my guess too.

It's a long season and we're only round 7

I don't expect lichaa to be re-signed
Na Lichaa will be re-signed along with every off contract player while Des decides to release 3-4 contracted players to fit in Woods on the biggest deal signed by a forward.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well according to James Graham his tip for this weeks game is " Todays Bulldogs will beat tomorrow's bulldogs "

Aaron Woods " Who is tomorrow's bulldogs?"

James Graham " Smanes Temesco and Smaron Smoods "

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I can see what Des could be doing, and its ok as long as we keep winning. Hes easing Mbye into hooker by not playing there maximum minutes. If he plays 80 there at the moment, he will make a lot more tackles than he is used to. And at the same time hes easing Frawley into the halfback role, and he doesnt want to burn Frawley too much early on. Its a step up from NSW Cup with intensity. If it keeps working im all for it.

Lichaa is the odd man out. While he isnt a terrible player, hes below where he needs to be to be in our spine atm. With Frawley at 7, Reynolds at 6, and Bmoz at the back, the spine is otherwise decent.

In the long run barring injury (touch wood), you would expect Mbye to end up at hooker, solving Des' headache, by giving him a way to play Frawley at half, without losing Mbye. With Frawley, he has put together 3 good matches. If he put together another 10 of those, he would be starting at 7 every week.
Exactly what i was saying in my last post in response to marley. Lichaa can do the hard work in the first 20 and mbye and frawley can take things forward from there.
So long as we are winning des can do what he wants. Lol but if we start losing...........chop chop chop. Lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well according to James Graham his tip for this weeks game is " Todays Bulldogs will beat tomorrow's bulldogs "

If that is the case its all over for Graham.

Des will bend Graham over his knee tomorrow and belt the shit out of him with a leather belt for "blowing his cover"

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If that is the case its all over for Graham.

Des will bend Graham over his knee tomorrow and belt the shit out of him with a leather belt for "blowing his cover"
If it is lets hope the boys can send him out a winner... All shall I say Hasler sends him out a winner if he can just pick the best team to the job.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Saw that

JG either being a funny Kant or dropping some big hints

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The big gamble while Des avoids "the admission" is giving the opposition too much of a head start until he puts Frawley on. We may lose a couple of winnable games doing this if he isn't careful.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaaa will do the dirty hard work of the first 20 minutes which is the softening period, then Frawley comes in at 7 and Mbye to 9 where he can use his speed on a tiring defense. This way we get the most out of Lichaa as all he has shown really is that he can tackle, and the most out of Frawley as he adds a new dimension in attack with his kicking and passing game. We also ease mbye into the hooking role as im sure that's where he will end up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Graham said that Klemmer is 100% out this week so Frawley will come onto the bench and Elliott starts again

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleary has been out of coaching for a while so he might fall for the mind games.

It's good to see some young players coming through the ranks, that is where the excitement has been this season. The likes of Montoya, Frawley, Elliot, Fataila-Mariner, Fualalo. Our team has a good mix of youth and experience.

Lichaa is solid in defence I think we need him early on to nullify the Tigers' go forward.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is sloppah playing?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaaa will do the dirty hard work of the first 20 minutes which is the softening period, then Frawley comes in at 7 and Mbye to 9 where he can use his speed on a tiring defense. This way we get the most out of Lichaa as all he has shown really is that he can tackle, and the most out of Frawley as he adds a new dimension in attack with his kicking and passing game. We also ease mbye into the hooking role as im sure that's where he will end up.
Exactly. Just like i was saying.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oooo such fabulus miind trics of greeat dessieee oooo

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.