Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just shouting ourselves in the foot with errors. Kicking dead twice is unforgivable these days. I can’t see us getting out of this.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to say right beside okunbor is Holland and I’m going to say this Holland is the problem he is pathetic

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole joint has to be cleaned out before I can give a fuck we are just not fucking good enough

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I truly wonder if Pay does any defensive work on the edges. We were absolutely shot there. Lucky Fainu kicked it

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Pay one million dollars or more for a bunker that can’t over rule a terrible decision ,nrl should be fined one million
For cheating
They are very selective when they reverse a decision - grossly inconsistent.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have to say right beside okunbor is Holland and I’m going to say this Holland is the problem he is pathetic
Yeh holland is the problem even though Okunbor is always running into the middle of the field. Totally all hollands fault.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs are the team with most unfulfilled potential,Lewis and Cogger have the most horse shit kicking game in the world,close out the set with and in goal kick or something .
Man of the match Mr bunker with the donkey bell around your neck,speak up
Next time when u see an incorrect call.
Dogs more than still in this.
Pay over to you

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
*Katao to replace Okunbur next week
* Ogden to start, Napa bench
* Brown replaced by Renouf
* 4 forward bench needed, Fualalo to come on for Jackson, that way we have a fresher option later in the game at 9 if JMK needs a rest... need a heavy rotation in our middles as we are to small.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay is such a stupid fucking dog. Tolman plays the entire 40, Napa plays 27 on return from injury yet Odin gets a shitty 13m despite him being the only punch we have through the forwards. No Fualalo used either despite us having no fucking for forward? Fuck me. Consistently on the backfoot with no momentum and people wonder why our defensive line is so fucking fragile.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs playing NRL and eagles playing grid iron with the amount of line ball and forward passes.
Refs and commentators happy to ignore those yet pull up the dogs for the same.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okunbor's defence is crap, but I can't give him all the bad credit. Looking at the wide shot, everyone is on the right. Left side defence is Holland and Okunbor. Where the hell is everyone else?
You can change the players but it’s still going to be the same. The defensive structures are fucked. It was Montoya last year and now it’s Okonbor and it’s not going to change until structures are fixed.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*Katao to replace Okunbur next week
* Ogden to start, Napa bench
* Brown replaced by Renouf
* 4 forward bench needed, Fualalo to come on for Jackson, that way we have a fresher option later in the game at 9 if JMK needs a rest... need a heavy rotation in our middles as we are to small.
And no one to replace Holland???? Lol what game you watch bud

Status
Not open for further replies.