Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be honest.
Ye we played with some effort but souths were shit. Again we lost. Not acceptable.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was a typical performance from us since Pay took over. The effort and commitment was there but we lack the cattle. There was encouraging signs from wakeham but he faded as the game went on. We need to move Meaney to fullback, DWZ and Smith to the wing. We seem to make errors during crucial moments. If the board is serious about keeping Pay, they must give him the resources to develop as coach as he is clearly out of his depth. They must recruit wisely for next year and bring in experienced assistants.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’re a dickhead of course this level of play isn’t acceptable if we had half an ounce of talent in the squad but in case you haven’t noticed we don’t. They tried hard and tried to change up their attack a team with ten times the amount of talent we have outplayed us
Tried hard? What the fuck does trying hard even mean? Of course theyre gonna go out and play you muppet. They’re not gonna stand there walking around.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were never going to score more than 2 tries per game.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs played ok in the first halve, dropped off in the second halve.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are the fucking reason we are at the bottom of the table you piece of shit. You were happy with 2016-2018 grinding games scoring 8 points. You scum bag fucks who think it’s okay to be like this and “effort is ok” fuck you. I’m sick of you fucking losers. We are the bulldogs not the fucking tigers or titans. Stop following this team honestly fuck off
Hahahaha, and you are a depressing negative low life that would boo Santa Claus.

Go read some posts dickhead, I have called for change and I don’t accept mediocrity and it fucking shits me to tears we are not the club we used to be.

But fuck you, if I want to enjoy my club putting in some effort in a game we have no chance of winning with a team lacking talent and a coach out of his depth, I FUCKING WILL.

No piss off and go play with your Dolly’s...

ASSHOLE

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were never going to score more than 2 tries per game.
Yeah tru, even last year they would average 12-14 points a game

Not sure how you can win games scoring very few tries

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you watch the same game as I did? I can

Thank fuck someone has some pride in being a fan. No different to the mastermind Pay sitting in post match saying the same bullshit about effort week in week out after getting arse raped
Another wanker that can’t read

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spot on this. By the sounds of it the boys did OK though obviously it's disappointing we lost.

We're just lacking that extra little bit of talent all over the field and it's not going to change until we get some better players in.
So you didnt even watch the game but you’re commenting on effort. Are you guys all impressed we didnt get flogged by 30? Let’s all give our lads a clap for doing what they’re paid to do.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos lost 6 games in a row after 8 games played and are above us on the ladder...never thought I would see that in a lifetime.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
reminder we won more games with lewis but you guys knew wed do better without him and now we lose every game lol

defence matters, hes not a half but he can tackle, put him at fucking centre or lock its not like we have the best centre or lock in the world so they cant get moved one position left or right

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And Lynne is sitting on her old senile hands as usual. FFs Sack Pay now!!
But who do we replace him with??? It’s hard to believe or even say it but......no one wants to come to Belmore anymore