Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Klemmer

Fuck woods

fuck foran

Fuck hoppa

Fuck liccha

Fuck Des

Fuck Pay

Fuck Ray Dib

Fuck you

fuck every one!!!!!!!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They sad bad things come in 3's my day consisted of;
1. Loading trucks in the rain
2. Picking up Pizza for dinner, only to get back in the car to a flat battery... stuck waiting for road side assist
3. Just got home in time to watch the boring flat dogs, was hoping they would make it all better haha XD, how wrong i was...
What a day haha

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's cheers to another tryless half of football by the dogs.. If Losing is a habit... The dogs are proving this right.
Welcome to never knowing when another win will come.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sooo the upshot is is that Penrith have still beaten no one of any note this year.......Eels by 10: Rabbits by 4: Cows by 19:Eels by 6:Tits by 23: Lost to Sharks and Dogs.

BulldogPete23

New Pup
Reaction score
I swear that was a shoulder driven up into him . should have been sent of and the commentators applauding the tackle
Nothing wrong with that tackle. Front on and both arms wrap around. Clearly not a shoulder charge.

This side is simply not good enough. We do not need to use the refs as excuses. Any side with two players that were not even in the top 25 at the Tigers is going to struggle, not to mention the rest of the poor performers out there. Gee JMK didnt even play in the halves for the Tigers in ISP but for some reason Pay thinks he can play first grade at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.