Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t disagree about Flanno but Lewis is the worst in terms of game management. Did you not watch the games he blew last year??
Yeah but he won some as well. He's the less shittier of the two.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
be positive boys - we played like this in the 2nd half against the sharks. Maybe we have a 1st half sharks effort coming up (as I put the bong away for the 7th time)

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that ball and possession in there half and only 16 points. I think it’ll blow out second half we just can’t compete up the middle and it doesn’t help flano has no fucking clue. Baz really needs to drop his pet and be fair dinkum....

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I rarely come on here with negative statements, but fuck me I can't take it anymore. Baz needs to get angry Bellamy-style, drop players like Stuart does, and focus on giving game time to young players who will be part of the 30 next year.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look were still in it at least, if we get a bit of good ball you never know. And Brown looks like he's gone and going by the commentators he's what Thurston was to the Cowboys so you never know.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always turn it off at half time because you get nothing about the game from Fox Sports, it's all about the next game. And guess what? Nobody who supports Roosters or Knights is watching you dildos!!!!!!!!!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a gold season ticket member at $750 plus wht we have fished out has been nothing short of discgraceful.
We look like a mob of park footballers who have met for the first time.
Flanagan I can see will be potentially Baretts undoing for the love fest they have .
Parra should be up 32-0
Really we are woeful

Number13

Management
Reaction score
We have not scored a point ion two half's of football. In addition we did not penetrate the Eels' twenty. We are starved of any ideas.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
We are so shit but for fuck’s sake, get em square at marker and onside

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No attacking structure at all. Hardly tested Parras defense..