Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a desper
There’s an element to what your saying is right, then on top of that they play a full training game on Thursday to of which Thompson puts in over 40 tackles then back into another game 2 days later
If your dumb off the pitch it’ll come out the same on it !
Amateurs
Bulldogs= Career killer
In a desperate attempt to make the game more entertaining, hence maintaining ratings (the NRL would be dreaming if they think they can increasing ratings). They have made the game far to ruthless, for a long time now any team that has had a really tough game one week are usually flat the following week. The new rules has only made it harder on players bodies, the proof of this also is more and more injuries.
That's why IMHO the lower teams and their weaker roster usually fold later in the game resulting in score blowouts, the lower teams and lesser players also take longer to fully recover.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was better than I thought at least, I'm actually not that disappointed as I expected the Eeels to score 80.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can’t leave without pay for not performing how they want them too
They can if the player requests a release from their contract which they will unless they want to keep doing 20km runs for not putting in on match day

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can if the player requests a release from their contract which they will unless they want to keep doing 20km runs for not putting in on match day
Wishful thinking lol though they really need to do something we are so far behind the 8 ball in terms of fitness it isn’t funny

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well it was better than I thought at least, I'm actually not that disappointed as I expected the Eeels to score 80.
Your giving parra too much credit
if we were playing Melbourne with that possession it would be 80

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your giving parra too much credit
if we were playing Melbourne with that possession it would be 80
Just a typical game Moses and his smug face likes to flat track bully and look a million bucks,