Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waddell has been good this year (I was right), Okunbor has been good as a forward this year (I was right), Reynolds is a club legend and won us the game against North Queensland by straightening the attack (I was right), Elliott was good last year (I was right), JMK is one of the form hookers in the comp and is playing much better footy than Reed (I was right).

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove, you're only signposting your own stupidity.
You did not use the phrase "mark my words" when you said those things, so it doesn't count.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly confident both Skelton and Oloapu will play first grade this week.
Averillo would be at long odds to be fit after last week and I'd say CC has named the squad like this to protect both Flanagan and Oloapu from the media all week.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. I feel sorry for him though. It can't be easy playing with Reed at 9. Would make his job a lot harder. Thank you for your service, Flano.

Hey, maybe if Reed has a few more shockers Flano bcan replace him at hooker. he legit looked a lot better there than his captain on Sunday lol
So reed Is stopping flanno from kicking on the last, it’s reeds fault flanno passes inside ball to a flat footed forward instead of 3 on 2 outside backs. It’s reeds fault flanno gets dominated every run he makes. I knew there was a reason flanno can’t halfback it’s reed that’s stopping him from doing what every other halfback does now I get it. Maybe reed can pass him the ball differently or hold his tongue different when he passes to get flannos creative juice flowing.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
within 7games, for those who pay attention to detail on the field youll notice kyle has been shafted every game since reynolds has featured and when josh isnt on the field reed plays the no7 role quite often and this week kyle is named at no6 which is different and shows cc is trying different things and much quicker than bazz did, before too long i think flanno will be dropped surely especially whilst the season is still salvageable
I notice all these things mate. Which is why it begs the question further. Why persist with shit?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So reed Is stopping flanno from kicking on the last, it’s reeds fault flanno passes inside ball to a flat footed forward instead of 3 on 2 outside backs. It’s reeds fault flanno gets dominated every run he makes. I knew there was a reason flanno can’t halfback it’s reed that’s stopping him from doing what every other halfback does now I get it. Maybe reed can pass him the ball differently or hold his tongue different when he passes to get flannos creative juice flowing.
Dont engage with that guy. Hes a very very good troll. Unfortunately hes wasting his intelligence and energy on the wrong thing. I wonder what he does for work.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i’ll mortgage my house and put the lot on rock if you’re offering $2.50! massive overs, should be closer to $1.10!
Nah I reckon its good odds. Ill take crypto thanks

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Pretty hard for Flano to kick on the last when reed hands over possession before the last, yet he still kicked better than reed last week, earning a repeat set and finding grass while reed was giving away 7 tackle sets. Show me one inside ball Flano threw on the weekend where there was a 2 on 3 on....pure fiction.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KO and Skelton missing from NSW Cup lineup is a strange one, as neither is likely to debut.

Plus we have Reynolds on the bench.
Burns and Avo are not 100% maybe just maybe CC will do the swap around an hour before the game.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's somewhat forgivable when he has a clown hooker giving away penalties and possession all day and denying him opportunities, is it not?
Cmon uce, I know you are the super troll and have been in a one man mission to support Flanno at all costs but he does not cut it at first grade level and we need to just cut our losses with him. Just pick another player to support, I hope you go with TPJ! He needs the support in this place

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burns and Avo are not 100% maybe just maybe CC will do the swap around an hour before the game.
Good point, but then you need a winger and a centre to replace them.

Unless they pushed Burton to the centres, Skelton to wing, and KO into the halves.

But thats only going to hurt us.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good point, but then you need a winger and a centre to replace them.

Unless they pushed Burton to the centres, Skelton to wing, and KO into the halves.

But thats only going to hurt us.
We have Okunbor for the wing I know I know,
Skelton the other wing just missing a centre I guess.