Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo’s knee is cooked and burns has an ankle injury, watch us be down a back in the first 5min for the third week in a row
Oh well according to CC they can tie their legs together like in three-legged race and attack and defend with their arms around each other's shoulders that will confuse the Sharks.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we please drop Flano, yes his defence is good and he puts his body on the line every time but he is an attacking nonentity and its attack we need...

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we please drop Flano, yes his defence is good and he puts his body on the line every time but he is an attacking nonentity and its attack we need...
Yep and that puts added pressure on Burton to constantly take charge and add in the fact that Perham doesn’t (can’t) pass leaves attacking options looking very thin!

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What leverage does Flanagan hold over our club? Is it a clause? Like it makes no sense. Look at Robinson he drops whomever no care. It builds character. Why are our coaches so affaid to drop players? Round 1 teams rarely change(bar injury). Wtf. Im so sick of us being spineless.

CC looking more like a buddy buddy than a feared/respected coach. There needs to be a fear/respect element to a coach. Otherwise its Barrett all over again. Even Potter had a bit more of that fear/respect factor idk.
within 7games, for those who pay attention to detail on the field youll notice kyle has been shafted every game since reynolds has featured and when josh isnt on the field reed plays the no7 role quite often and this week kyle is named at no6 which is different and shows cc is trying different things and much quicker than bazz did, before too long i think flanno will be dropped surely especially whilst the season is still salvageable

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro's had a gutful of Burto not getting his hands on the ball and thinking like a half. He won't stay at half, but his involvements been shit and I reckon Ciro's forcing the issue. Flanno's probably getting eased out of the side, with probably half a game or so to see how he goes with a bit more space

Reynolds shouldn't be first choice 14 for us and I expect KO will come onto the bench and get a crack in the halves at some point.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lol not at all...he's gone alright and many people have said as much. Only those with hate blinkers on can't accept it.
Waddell, Okunbor, JMK, Reynolds, Mbye, Elliot defender of the broken the beaten and the damned fr.
Terrible judge of talent. Instead of wiping the egg off your face you just fall back on the trolling excuse.

Creative players have higher error rates as do wingers. Because their job is to take calculated risks to make the play. Your excuses that the Flange doesnt do much wrong doesnt wash. Flanny doesn't have it brother but you already know that xx

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think your man is gone uce
Yeah. I feel sorry for him though. It can't be easy playing with Reed at 9. Would make his job a lot harder. Thank you for your service, Flano.

Hey, maybe if Reed has a few more shockers Flano bcan replace him at hooker. he legit looked a lot better there than his captain on Sunday lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m hoping for Oloapu as a late inclusion. It is not far off if not this week though. Flanno has been given more than enough chances in first grade. The inept kicking game, no line breaks, no line break assists and no try assists is inexcusable for a first grade half with 50 games. Good fkn riddance. I hope Skelton gets a crack too, the more usos the better cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Waddell, Okunbor, JMK, Reynolds, Mbye, Elliot defender of the broken the beaten and the damned fr.
Terrible judge of talent. Instead of wiping the egg off your face you just fall back on the trolling excuse.

Creative players have higher error rates as do wingers. Because their job is to take calculated risks to make the play. Your excuses that the Flange doesnt do much wrong doesnt wash. Flanny doesn't have it brother but you already know that xx
Waddell has been good this year (I was right), Okunbor has been good as a forward this year (I was right), Reynolds is a club legend and won us the game against North Queensland by straightening the attack (I was right), Elliott was good last year (I was right), JMK is one of the form hookers in the comp and is playing much better footy than Reed (I was right).

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove, you're only signposting your own stupidity.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m hoping for Oloapu as a late inclusion. It is not far off if not this week though. Flanno has been given more than enough chances in first grade. The inept kicking game, no line breaks, no line break assists and no try assists is inexcusable for a first grade half with 50 games. Good fkn riddance. I hope Skelton gets a crack too, the more usos the better cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
It's somewhat forgivable when he has a clown hooker giving away penalties and possession all day and denying him opportunities, is it not?