OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Team will be:
1. Connor Tracey 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9.Reed Mahoney 10. Chris Patolo 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Josh Curran 14. Bailey Hayward 15. Poasa Faamausili 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Sam Hughes

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kidding right?? It would be massive upsets if we were to beat both the Raiders and Panthers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Undefeated through till
Origin period. Not sent through my
iPhone on Tapatalk

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lanes forward pass to winger Baz mouths wtf is this.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d also like to see one or two of Burtons higher bombs that give Kiks enough time to really hammer him as he takes the ball. KP is a tough player but if we can put him off running the ball early we will put a score on the knights IMO. 95% of their attack is generated off KP shut him down you shut the knights out.
I remember in origin KP had nothing under Burtos high balls. Hopefully we test him out again

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On paper we are the stronger side. We have played well this year . We don’t deserve to be sitting 15th but I am worried about this game. The knights are an unpredictable sure . Sometimes they play well other times garbage. The doggies have to win this game

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to go into this game looking for some form of redemption after last year.

Having the knights destroy us twice last year was humiliating.

I was at the game in Newcastle and the fucking knights fans grated on me no end during that game.

Come on dogs,
Rise our flags high and proud once again and give the filthy knights some pay back

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how Taafe on the bench pans out. If Hucho is playing like shit does CC sub Taafe into the halves? Could then be a sign of things to come.
I am thinking he will start with hutcho at 7.
Then around the 20 minute mark will sub out a tierd forward.
Move Hutch to lock or back row and put on taafe to 7 to expose some tired defence.

Well I honestly can't see any other plan.
Unless we get injured back line player then taafe is plan b in the back line.

It's an odd looking bench, Hope it's a master stroke

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair to the fans they need to have the attitude that anything but annihilating the knights after last year performances is acceptable.

If dolphins can smash eels and dragons thump warriors there is no reason why the dogs shouldn’t put a big number on the knights (20 points ahead at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.