OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watching the wheels fall off the warriors against the dragons thats another side we can add to the beatable list.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they will target xerri hopefully he marks best who’s been good this year. I’m putting it out there I think we win, Newcastle aren’t crash hot atm, ponga injured and without him they are ass. Going by our last few weeks we should be carrying confidence especially nearly beating Melbourne under strength imagine what it did for those players like Hughes and even patolo

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have Knight, Tiger, Panther without Cleary Raider and Knight again. Should
Win every single game
Raiders would be sweet when’s the last time we beat them lot? Last from memory is down at GIO Josh Reynolds was playing when they almost came back. Been loosing to those pricks ever since.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders would be sweet when’s the last time we beat them lot? Last from memory is down at GIO Josh Reynolds was playing when they almost came back. Been loosing to those pricks ever since.
We all but beat them 2017 I think at Belmore before Joey Leilua steamrolled the twins and scored the winner on the buzzer

‍♂

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feels like we’ve only beaten a combo of storm, tigers, dragons, titans , roosters last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.