OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit of a right hand edge shaping up attributed to Xerri’s success allowing Critta to unlock the right. All the talk was about our left edge, it’s all even dispersed now more fond of Critta of the right as apposed to left. Kiraz serves the side better of the wing, jack of all trades solidifies that wing spot from aerial threat whilst being a workhorse and having persona in attack.

Antiscipated back row would be a strong point, not that strong that it would conceal our prop dilemma. Finally got some balance, different strengths and builds were always throwing a curve ball. Gus’ signings worked out pretty fucken well.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit of a right hand edge shaping up attributed to Xerri’s success allowing Critta to unlock the right. All the talk was about our left edge, it’s all even dispersed now more fond of Critta of the right as apposed to left. Kiraz serves the side better of the wing, jack of all trades solidifies that wing spot from aerial threat whilst being a workhorse and having persona in attack.

Antiscipated back row would be a strong point, not that strong that it would conceal our prop dilemma. Finally got some balance, different strengths and builds were always throwing a curve ball. Gus’ signings worked out pretty fucken well.
Being saying all along! Gus has not bought utilities, he has bought footballers! Gus in a farking genius!

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there are some right fucking entitled lemons on here.

Just smoked the Knights. A disallowed try on top of that, so could've scored over 40!

But people still feel the need to come on and talk trash about Hutch.

WTF are you lot smoking?
We can afford to replace everyone in this team bar Kikau currently best player in the comp and Burton!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man, its really grim times for Newcastle.. I said during the week that more than ever they are dependant on Ponga... maybe that's one reason we had some mobile guys on the bench.. Dom Young is a huge huge loss for them.
They are looking fragile, on paper their team could ragdoll ours. They beat the storm earlier this season, and smoked the dragons, only just lost to chooks last week. But today they had almost nothing, despite getting most of the calls.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are looking fragile, on paper their team could ragdoll ours. They beat the storm earlier this season, and smoked the dragons, only just lost to chooks last week. But today they had almost nothing, despite getting most of the calls.
It was always going to be tough for them with an injured Pong. Whilst I believe we win comfortably regardless, it's going to be a rough few weeks for them coming up.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man, its really grim times for Newcastle.. I said during the week that more than ever they are dependant on Ponga... maybe that's one reason we had some mobile guys on the bench.. Dom Young is a huge huge loss for them.
They just beat Storm at home and Storm were missing Hughes, Munster and Solomona yet we almost beat near full strength Storm in Melbourne

they lost to roosters missing Teddy and Walker we beat full strength roosters

yet we were underdog haha

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I do find it funny when we cirtiziced burto for a bad performance when we won, it was hell
On earth but Hutcho is getting chopped on here despite playing well in a good win :grinning:
sorry, he didn’t play well

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They just beat Storm at home and Storm were missing Hughes, Munster and Solomona yet we almost beat near full strength Storm in Melbourne

they lost to roosters missing Teddy and Walker we beat full strength roosters

yet we were underdog haha
I was really expecting a lot more from the likes of Thompson, the Safiti's, Pierce-Paul, and Hetherington though. About the only one of their forwards who looked up to much was Dylan Lucas, and even he didn't run 100m. They were rubbish, they didn't look like they wanted to be there.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like everyone says our opposition had a poor day. Think our defence is matching that of some of the top teams. Frustrating a few heads out there. Hope we get some recognition from the media this week. Great win.
Ponga was a passenger but I’m on your sentiment