Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m from nz and I just never liked them.!! I was ALWAYS a doggs supporter, warriors came into the nrl An I instantly took a no thank you approach and it’s been that way ever since !! I hate storm too Mr I , Don’t get me wrong , just prefer warriors to lose :grinning: and got my wish haha..!!
I've always enjoyed watching the Warriors 'cause they are unpredictable. They can be excellent one week and crap the next. But it's fun to watch and it's a good change from watching clinical teams like the Roosters and Storm.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another one where the refs have massaged the Storm into another undeserved win.

Why the fuck did Kearney take Luke off at the most important part of the game? They're kicking turned to shit and it was all downhill from there. You keep your best players on!

Also great debut by the Warriors centre there. Very solid defender.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed watching the Warriors 'cause they are unpredictable. They can be excellent one week and crap the next. But it's fun to watch and it's a good change from watching clinical teams like the Roosters and Storm.
Your right, It’s just a thing, you know, for some reason you don’t like something, well that’s how it is with me an warriors, but your point is valid and correct , I’m the one with the problem with them haha .

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fuckin joke of a sport this has become (or still is). Both the pet teams got home today on the back of some unfathomable bullshit calls.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of that game, turned on the last 5 minutes and saw the Storm gifted a penalty when Bromwich clearly dropped it.

The blatant calls they give the Roosters and Storm in their favour are a joke. The game is completely rigged. I barely watch and when I do it makes me sick...

The other teams putting up with this shit is the worst part of it. Just start your own comp because you're not allowed to win in this one!

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least I get my multi but jeez that's a awful way of winning. Can't stand the Storm.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Betting agencies control this horrific accident of a sport!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your right, It’s just a thing, you know, for some reason you don’t like something, well that’s how it is with me an warriors, but your point is valid and correct , I’m the one with the problem with them haha .
I completely understand. Today the Roosters put on an amazing kicking game and they've always had decent players, but I still want of punch every Roosters player in the face 'cause I just hate the Roosters.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I completely understand. Today the Roosters put on an amazing kicking game and they've always had decent players, but I still want of punch every Roosters player in the face 'cause I just hate the Roosters.
Agree lol, another team I hate, as well as the bunnies. in order, top 4 most hated as follows...!!

1#warriors
2#rorters
3#storm
4#bunnies

In saying that, they could all very Easily be equal 1st, as it’s hard to separate them all :D

In fact I hate em all, the Doggs are the only team that matter to us so fuck the rest.!!!

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Today's games were the last straw for me. Not watching anymore Rorters or Storms games. Fukin cheating refs is just blatant now!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone watching matty johns show on Fox? The panel reviewed and commented on every single remaining game this weekend except the Dogs game? WTF? Why is our game not even uttered on a NRL show? I had to rewind to confirm as I couldn't believe they would omit an entire game from discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Another one where the refs have massaged the Storm into another undeserved win.
Getting tiresome isn't it?

Why the fuck did Kearney take Luke off at the most important part of the game? They're kicking turned to shit and it was all downhill from there. You keep your best players on!
Luke got an HIA I thought? Also looked to be struggling with his shoulder again.

Also great debut by the Warriors centre there. Very solid defender.
Sad thing is Patrick Herbert was available last season and would have come really cheap. Dragons needed to keep Aiken, Lomax, and Periera, and were open to letting Patrick Herbert and Reubenn Garrick go.

Fuck knows what our club was doing whilst this unfolded. Both would have come at a cheap price and are guns.

Could have snared both and resolved our centre and wing problems straight away.

Instead we recruit Christian Crichton, and keep John Olive and Lichaa.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They nearly won today.
But they didn’t , 1 point or 60 , still a loss and tumble weed (down the ladder) haha .. only way for us is UP, leapfrog the once were warriors very soon..!!

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But they didn’t , 1 point or 60 , still a loss and tumble weed (down the ladder) haha .. only way for us is UP, leapfrog the once were warriors very soon..!!
It was a brave effort with their big names out like RTS and Green.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a brave effort with their big names out like RTS and Green.
Meh..!! BUT our effort against storm was even braver considering our young side!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True. But a loss is a loss like you said.
Diff is warriors are not even worth mentioning haha..!! And they are muscle no class. Storm always win that game, dud calls or not.