Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Poor their from Blake should have just got the quick play the ball and target turner on the next play

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big Sammy injured and dropping balls as I always say!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Standard of refereeing in the NRL is a fucking disgrace!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Standard of refereeing in the NRL is a fucking disgrace!!!
Souths wrestle was immense at times and the piggy back penalties they got out of their red zone were harsh.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Cleary
Which one? Or both? Penwith got some bad calls, no surprise there considering they were playing one of the nrl's pet teams, but they had plenty of chances. Pretty entertaining game but fmd, these fuckin nrl refs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers and sharks to win today! As long as it helps us it’s algoooood..!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shame a rubbish call ruins an otherwise good game.

View attachment 9797
Considering they just got gifted the game there are a lot of non smiling faces in that shot....... maybe it was the thought that 'whew another convenient penalty awarded that doesn't seem suspicious or out of place got us level and we do they smart thing a kick a field goal....NOT!!!! or was it the fact that most of them don't know the rules anyway...

The guy with the scarf around his face looks like he is seeking somewhere to hide and the lady behind him whispering to her neighbour on the left that 'they got away with it again.'...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths wrestle was immense at times and the piggy back penalties they got out of their red zone were harsh.

But, but.... don't say that around Wayne because his players don't do things like that, it only happens to them.

Shame on you besmirching their good name ......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which one? Or both? Penwith got some bad calls, no surprise there considering they were playing one of the nrl's pet teams, but they had plenty of chances. Pretty entertaining game but fmd, these fuckin nrl refs.

Mate I did not get a chance to watch the game live as we were on our way home from Sydney after our game but the ABC commentary team gave us a pretty good insight as to the way the officiating was skewed in favour of Souths. They even had the balls to call out Sam Burgess for some creative options that he took in the game something Channel Nein would never do to their darling of the game...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers and sharks to win today! As long as it helps us it’s algoooood..!!!
Titan/Tigpiedogs: I'm happy for the Titans to go one up on the Tigers. A Tigers loss is always rather funny. Titans will blow out later in the season, they always do.

Sharks/Broncos: Despite my hatred for the Sharts, they must beat Broncos though. Broncos will eventually come good I feel, so every loss whilst down in form matters.

Eels/Knights: Eels must belt the Knoughts. It's important Knoughts now stay below us for the rest of the year. If not for anything other than shits and giggles.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moses Mouthbye doing a Tamworth / NSW Government promo .. LOL Funny as fuck.

Just me or does Lara Pitt appear to have freckles?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Passion!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Only a winger the calibre of Dale Copely could fuck that try up. Even Montoya would have scored that.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Punting Reynolds at the time they did was about the only thing Dib and Des got right.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds gone for the year lol.. !!