Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stop it, will you? He’s done nothing wrong all half, Mahoney snd Burton have been horrible, and still you bozos blame him. *facepalm
Don’t get me wrong he tries his heart out but offers fk all in attack. He hasn’t done anything wrong but he hasn’t done anything a 7 should either

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So 2 weeks in a row lose our best back early in a match causing a reshuffle that doesn't work. Probably same outcome too. Don't know how we finish any tries with no jac Kiraz and averillo busted

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
KO next week, Burton needs to pull his head out of his ass and reed needs to calm the fuck down
Perham killed that half.
KO who has NSW Cup stats that aren’t as impressive as Flano’s from last year. Sure, he’s gonna fix things.

He’s not ready. Chill out.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I’d take a ball running fullback if he was Barba spec but he has neither the running game or passing lol
Barba was magic! Never had a good fullback since him and Morris

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not trolling. How can he have sone much more than he has when he’s had so little ball? And Mahoney has had a game to rival the very worst Burton has ever produced. Why are all of you allowed to vent, but not me?

I think Mahoney was a dud buy and I am sick of people blaming Flano when he has not been the problem. Those are 100 percent my sincerely held opinions. Please stop saying I’m trolling of one of the kids will ban me again. I should be able to vent and state my opinions as much as any of you. Honestly, it’s like Reed is still playing for Parra out there.
When you have a shit spine, one of the spine players, especially the HB, HAS to step up.

All that little bitch has done is thrown nothing passes to a player that makes 2m before being dropped.

Come on man, I know you know footy. The **** has done fuck all.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't believe me about the refs. Here, it is on display for the world to see.
Don't worry we'll get some calls go our way once the result has been well and truly been decided. How didn't Mahoney get a penalty when their markers weren't square . . . My neighbour and his Labrador have got an nrlol referees license

Kelster

Waterboy
Reaction score
For the 2nd half with Burton’s going shite at 5/8 today, surely we put Grub on and move him to centre, take Avo off. Plenty on here can all see it , and we are not super coaches, surely our professional, paid tompkan and look for this can Farkin see it