Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have to agree with you there flange.

I'm one of waddells biggest haters and even I can see he's doing a very solid job this year whereas rfm has bearly been sighted any game he's played
Thank you! Nice to see one of his detractors admit he has done a good job so far. RFM has been so quiet it makes you wonder if he's fully fit, tbh.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank you! Nice to see one of his detractors admit he has done a good job so far. RFM has been so quiet it makes you wonder if he's fully fit, tbh.
Moving off the Flanno ship to Waddell now? [emoji38]

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to agree with the Flange i also agree waddells has been good ......

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Waddells is a middle when he plays on an edge he tries to off load to much in the middle he just drives the ball forward playing the ball quick..

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesnt look like KO will be debuting this weekend the swapping of the numbers is to get Burton on the ball more.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
RFM has been disappointing. Last year after coming back from injury he went very well. Breaking tackles. Making metres. Contract year?

This year he is like a frog in a blender. All arms flailing about and seems like he's running on the spot.

Club Captain has been poor. Hope he regains that good form he had.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Feels good watching the Eels and Barrett getting pumped after last week.

You can see how the good teams respond to dodgy ref decisions. Broncos got a bad call that directly led to Eels try and straight after the Broncos go try and try. When we get a bad call against us, the opposition team score multiple tries. Hopefully we can see this change as we get more troops back in the second half of the season.