Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No you fucking stupid ****

He put reynolds at halfback and reed was playing a middle role

He put your deadshit ass at hooker to tackle and pass and you flop shitcunt still played like garbage
Take a few deep breaths and calm down you angry, angry man. Why would he move Reed to the middle and a back to joker when we are short on backs and have a middle/ back tower playing centre?

Even Joey said he’d moved Reed to halfback, but of course you know better, you keyboard hero.

Reality is Reed was playing a bit as a half snd a bit as an extra forward because he had an absolute shocker and got hooked to anywhere but hooker. If you honestly think Flanagan played worse than Reed today, you’re on drugs.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Take a few deep breaths and calm down you angry, angry man. Why would he move Reed to the middle and a back to joker when we are short on backs and have a middle/ back tower playing centre?

Even Joey said he’d moved Reed to halfback, but of course you know better, you keyboard hero.

Reality is Reed was playing a bit as a half snd a bit as an extra forward because he had an absolute shocker and got hooked to anywhere but hooker. If you honestly think Flanagan played worse than Reed today, you’re on drugs.
Hahaha you're such a muppet

you're using that actual druggo Joey for reference but ask if I'm on drugs hahaha

Your a dopey fuck

So you are saying if we had Thurston Smith and Cronk. Smith is getting put to halfback if his playing shit right hahahah

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you think flamingo stays FG, because is an actually FGer? It's because we have nobody else and he will cry again and play victim.
I don't agree with what your saying, OK I'm not sure if I'd play Oloapu yet, but I;m sure that any one of Averillo, Perham Brown would do a better job at 7. than the gun.
If I was coach and thought that it was better for Oloapu's developement to play in the CC for a while longer, I would even consider Hayward, who showed when playing for Scotland that he has more ability to steer the team than Flano ever had.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hahaha you're such a muppet

you're using that actual druggo Joey for reference but ask if I'm on drugs hahaha

Your a dopey fuck

So you are saying if we had Thurston Smith and Cronk. Smith is getting put to halfback if his playing shit right hahahah
^This is one big crockpot full of idiot casserole for someone who is throwing insults around so liberally.

1. Joey could take datura and still offer more astute analysis than you.

2. Smith didn’t play a game in his entire career that was as bad as the game Reed produced today.

3. Suggesting any coach would move any player to a position where they would see more than twice as much ball as they were already seeing in order to hide them is straight up one of the dumbest things I’ve read.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some serious issues after todays game from within the Lebanese community.

Alot of Leb eels fans from out the back of Carlingford, West Ryde had a car convoy with flags of Eels and Moses and were driving through the area chanting Parra slogans in arabic but they left before the texts and phone calls could get around. Some of the doggs guys crossed the border and went to find them but it all dissipated but now there is tension, I havent been able to sleep because im rattled @Cappuccino did you hear anything?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly that cocksuker said to Ryan Sutton

Get up, Get up till the fuckhead blew his whistle

He was obviously hurt

That **** that reffed us today, I hope someone meets him in a dark area and flattens his fucking cocksucking head into the ground
He copped a knee to the head and not one penalty. I couldn't believe it. The guy was hurt and the fuckwit ref told him that?? Duty of care thrown out the window.

Last edited:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
^This is one big crockpot full of idiot casserole for someone who is throwing insults around so liberally.

1. Joey could take datura and still offer more astute analysis than you.

2. Smith didn’t play a game in his entire career that was as bad as the game Reed produced today.

3. Suggesting any coach would move any player to a position where they would see more than twice as much ball as they were already seeing in order to hide them is straight up one of the dumbest things I’ve read.
You think we would embarrass our best player and make your clown the hero like mahoney is shit and can't do his job. When you walk in every week and produce fuck all. The start of the game you blew chances to get us points dont act like its all Mahoneys fault.
He was getting smashed all game by the eels dipshit. The way i see it is why let them attack him more while he has to play both hooker and half anyway and when we can move one peice of shit like you to hooker why not we had Reynolds to play right side didn't you see him there? and while you played hooker you threw tevita a shit pass and couldn't hold up RCG you fucking weak fucking flop **** hahahaha beyond fixing hahaha biggest flop in the league hahahah

You can go and suck Joeys dick and fuck off here if you like you little cocksucker. I know you would suck it like a good bitch in hope to get a a role at the knights

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and the backs we don't need injured are getting injured.

Funny how our 7 hasn't copped an injury, doesn't get involved enough for a halfback for any potential injury.
Doesn’t even get a late hit put on him
because the opposition know he’s not a threat

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciraldo needs to make a call on okunbor shifting him around doesn’t help his game or confidence either he is a middle or winger, he can’t be both and okunbur struggles with the basics as it is.
Yep, it is a struggle for him to remember to c-a-t-c-h the ball.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering the Hayne Plane and Finch were their biggest supporters Parra should of been beat.
The tactics of the modern game, shame to see what Australia has become, Amloh can fuck off.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think coming back to Parra got to him, he was unerved and visably upset over his performance in the presser. Gotta feel for the bloke, not easy
Far to much weight pressure on Reed this game and no support from senior players . TPJ was ok coming back but far more support needed... Reed had few options but to overplay, even when he not at his best he trying his ass off...the half back situation is bad, obviously we need one. Preston got shit ball all game. Im proud of that team yesterday, it hurts to be humiliated but scum, but you knew those guys felt it.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far to much weight pressure on Reed this game and no support from senior players . TPJ was ok coming back but far more support needed... Reed had few options but to overplay, even when he not at his best he trying his ass off...the half back situation is bad, obviously we need one. Preston got shit ball all game. Im proud of that team yesterday, it hurts to be humiliated but scum, but you knew those guys felt it.
Hey Benno, c'mon. The fundamental mistakes that Reed made yesterday were on him. For example, a good hooker at dummy half passes off the ground. Reed was taking one or two steps before passing. Once or twice he got caught with the ball or threw poor passes. Also, his decision making was poor which put players under pressure because they weren't getting good service from him.

He has been our best, but let's call it out and not defend him when he is poor because he is our captain and one of our highest paid players. He played like he wanted to prove something to Parra, not play for the team. He overplayed his hand and it stood out how poorly he was. Let's hope he turns it around this week.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Benno, c'mon. The fundamental mistakes that Reed made yesterday were on him. For example, a good hooker at dummy half passes off the ground. Reed was taking one or two steps before passing. Once or twice he got caught with the ball or threw poor passes. Also, his decision making was poor which put players under pressure because they weren't getting good service from him.

He has been our best, but let's call it out and not defend him when he is poor because he is our captain and one of our highest paid players. He played like he wanted to prove something to Parra, not play for the team. He overplayed his hand and it stood out how poorly he was. Let's hope he turns it around this week.
I'll cop that, although the pass from the ground is not how the modern Hooker plays, Appi and Cook constantly running from dummy half to put defence in two minds and have them running backwards, who the fuck is he going to pass it to?. I am defending him that is his worst game to date but saying that he has come from a grand final sides structure to a rabble of individuals trying to have a go yesterday. We had no structure yesterday, we had a few guys in King and Pangai with some strong runs, that was it. Burton usually turns it on when we are deep in panic. We need better but no fucking way am I putting it on RM yesterday.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo needs to make a call on okunbor shifting him around doesn’t help his game or confidence either he is a middle or winger, he can’t be both and okunbur struggles with the basics as it is.
That is very wrong, that is EXACTLY what he is good for.
There is a huge niche atm for a player that can fill both backline and forwards. HIA has ensured he is in demand. He is like Aitken in this way yo.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only shift Knockonbor should be making is a permanent move to the NSW Cup or he's free to look elsewhere. Everytime he has been picked to play first grade he has shown he is NOT up to first grade standard, especially in defence.

Once he was named on the weekend, I knew we were going to get thumped as opposition teams know exactly where to 'shift' their plays when he's on the wing. I've seen Cruise Liners turn quicker than him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So disappointing thus far

What happened to the guy that used to run hard bust tackles and offload?

All he is now is a bust
I tried to defend the Uce but im sick of him bro....

Wouldn't be upset if he leaves the club now