Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Take a few deep breaths and calm down you angry, angry man. Why would he move Reed to the middle and a back to joker when we are short on backs and have a middle/ back tower playing centre?

Even Joey said he’d moved Reed to halfback, but of course you know better, you keyboard hero.

Reality is Reed was playing a bit as a half snd a bit as an extra forward because he had an absolute shocker and got hooked to anywhere but hooker. If you honestly think Flanagan played worse than Reed today, you’re on drugs.
Bullshit he got hooked!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bullshit he got hooked!
Hooked to a position that is just as important (if not more important given we already had 2 other halves on the field.)

Ok, man. You tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why are people arguing over who is hopeless out of mahoney and Flanagan? I'll solve this problem for everyone, they are both absolutely useless. Mahoney has taken the big bucks and is captain and shows nothing but being a speed hump in defence and selfish grub in attack. The blokes fake tears and pretending he loves this club after kissing the eels emblem all last year after he signed shows he is an absolute fake and his heart is still with the eels if you ask me like everything with that bloke yesterday was about him and not the bulldogs

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbur is always out of position in attack and defence. Why pick him on the wing ahead of Skelton or Casey?
That’s a rhetorical question right cause I’m sure you know why. Both lacking NRL first grade experience compared to OKo. Declan’s first game in the top grade last year was a shocker full of mistakes. Skelton I think is still learning the game and could be a liability defensively. Not saying OKo is great but the other two are not ready yet and he’s the best option we have after burns.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought back about Averillos injury, I feel Averillo opted to play on more or less I doubt Ciraldo would have a player in serious pain or threat of further injury stay on. Ugly situation, hope the curse doesn’t continue.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’d have to put Waddell ahead of Rfm on that lust surely. Rfm has been playing quite well this year.
Are you for real? Waddell has been good this year and RFM has done nothing. You guys really have your favourites and your whipping boys, don't you? Lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you for real? Waddell has been good this year and RFM has done nothing. You guys really have your favourites and your whipping boys, don't you? Lol

I have to agree with you there flange.

I'm one of waddells biggest haters and even I can see he's doing a very solid job this year whereas rfm has bearly been sighted any game he's played