Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oloapu top 30. Young kid there already. Rajab also should of been top 30. Reynolds ain't the reason we ain't playing a young half.
Young kid in any position, Reynolds was and always was a backwards step. Might as well sign Woods next year

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Halves and Fullback cannot create shit in attack so we can’t be chasing leads down. Need to be close to shutdown defensively
Love the profile pic- Isak made Fabianski look amateur there lol

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell in for Kikau and Davey onto the bench would be my pick. Tragic times again.
We cannot have Waddell replacing Kikau on the edge. Waddell as a middle is playing as about a 7.5 out of 10 this year. He actually adds value in the middle. Put him on an edge and he turns into a 2.5 out of 10. He is liability on an edge. Leave Waddell in the middle. Davey, Topine or even Okunbor need to play left edge.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM to right edge, Sutton to lock, Hughes to bench
I would prefer to leave Preston on the right build a combo out there with averillo and Kiraz, when kikau is back he’s straight to the left so just have RFM fill in left 2nd row

I_KilledMufasa

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would prefer to leave Preston on the right build a combo out there with averillo and Kiraz, when kikau is back he’s straight to the left so just have RFM fill in left 2nd row
no! we need wins now, preston is better on the left. why nerf our attack for a player that isnt playing for next two months

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We cannot have Waddell replacing Kikau on the edge. Waddell as a middle is playing as about a 7.5 out of 10 this year. He actually adds value in the middle. Put him on an edge and he turns into a 2.5 out of 10. He is liability on an edge. Leave Waddell in the middle. Davey, Topine or even Okunbor need to play left edge.
Most likely Waddell 13
RFM right backrow
Preston left

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Waddell 4/10 as a middle (being generous), 1/10 as an edge (not playable).

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gotta laugh or you'll cry... It never rains it bloody well pours. Been relatively lucky with injuries the past few years so it is what it is. Need to get through next few months and get troops on deck for a push for top 8 I hope

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bit harsh mate, Waddell is a solid middle always a 7-8/10 when in the middle
How is he a 7-8/10 in the middle when he's one of the worst starting middles in the NRL? Someone like Ryan Matterson is a 7-8/10.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG was expecting TPJ to get injured before the game, but wasn't expecting Kiks.
Guess between now and game time there is plenty of time for TPJ to get injured too.
Yes and be out for another 6 weeks