Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no hate. I've already said it I hate the circle jerk around and his fan club. Just look at them now trying to claim he isn't actually a captain LOL.
I support Burton just like I support Avo, so that makes me a circumference wanker..?

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eels 13+. Until we sort our number 7 issues we have a winning issue. There isn’t any point of moving into the oppositions half without any points.
Tpj - penalties and discipline
Josh Reynolds - discipline
Kyle Flanagan- tackling all game
Hayze perham - not attacking fullback
Jake averillo- defence is horrible
Someone will get sin binned from the Bulldogs and cost us the game.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels 13+. Until we sort our number 7 issues we have a winning issue. There isn’t any point of moving into the oppositions half without any points.
Tpj - penalties and discipline
Josh Reynolds - discipline
Kyle Flanagan- tackling all game
Hayze perham - not attacking fullback
Jake averillo- defence is horrible
Someone will get sin binned from the Bulldogs and cost us the game.
Youre just salty your KO mail was bs

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neither are in speedy
I think Davey is a good first grade player. He and Topine are both named as reserves. Davey should be there instead of Okunbor.
Topine is not NRL ready. He hasnt developed his game enough to warrant selection.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are the cup boys playing before the 1st grade team?

Last edited:

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good team almost full strength. If Eels play their best they win they have shown they can beat Panthers. Hope Eels of second half against tiger's make an appearance.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was a massive fan of him when he was breaking through and he was one of the best players in his age group but it's clear as day he hasn't and won't kick on.
Don’t get me wrong i want to him succeed but some people on here don’t see what some other people are seeing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunster and Russell really struggled for Eel last week. Even tho Burns is a snail at least he's on Dunster's side.
why bot casey instead of Burns? Seriously not the right option

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very pleased to see grub on the bench again. He straightens the attack and takes the ball right up to the line and in the opposition 20 provides another attacking option with his short grubber kicks. We look a better side with Reynolds in it.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eels will be better with Paulo back Similarly with our forwards returning. I do see Mahoney and Haze wanting to show their old club they were wrong in retaining others and will target the middle of the ruck rather than try to play wide like the Tigpies. Blind side plays all day for Burto and Fox if they were together but with Addo-Carr out I don't see this happening. Kiks running over Moses and Cartwright would be spectacular to view Dogs by 14 pts ⚪

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics.
Says the person using zero logic and bitching about Burton incessantly for whatever reason. It's five days from the game and you've already spent the whole thread bashing him about who knows what.. He's not the captain. Mahoney is.

It's like me complaining about Averillo throwing a pass to no one into touch deep in our own half against Souths because "a local junior on a million dollar deal who played for the Australian PM'S 13 should know better" and then ruining every thread bitching about the same thing over and over again.. Flanagun is less repetitive than you sometimes.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can thrash these bitches like we did last year with that squad, surely we can do better this year? (yes I know we lost the reverse tie but we were on holiday mode by then 100%)