Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We really need TPJ to fire up. I know that will probably mean penalties and possibly even a sin bin, but we have too many workhorses and not enough sting. If he's quiet/lazy, then we're screwed.
He will need to ease into the game and not injury himself but build a platform for our halves to steer the side.
Burton should try the high ball to Kiraz being tall.
Second phase without the speculators would help the fullback to be involved in attack, who says you have to submit to a tackle, fend.
Burns will get tested, keep up the lateral shift, need the two points, C'mon Canterbury

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will need to ease into the game and not injury himself but build a platform for our halves to steer the side.
Burton should try the high ball to Kiraz being tall.
Second phase without the speculators would help the fullback to be involved in attack, who says you have to submit to a tackle, fend.
Burns will get tested, keep up the lateral shift, need the two points, C'mon Canterbury
Burns isn’t playing, Okunbor is starting on the wing.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought it made sense, Burns has good hands Averillo with some speed and can finish a try. Burns has played centre all his first grade career I believe. If I’m wrong I just thought it’s the most logical thing guess averillo hasn’t played wing though.
you realise Burns isn’t playing right?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knock-on-more on the wing?!

This is a “banana peel game” as Yvonney would say

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should win in a close one. Ref, bunker, and touch judges will do their best to keep Eels in the game.
Love your confidence mate but not sure how we “should” win.

Parra still have a better roster than ours and they have no injuries.

I give us a chance but definitely not expecting a win with so many out

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never thought I'd ask this question but who's the ref today?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So much is riding on this game, Parra are off to a dud start and we are looking for a response after the Sutton shambles

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how Burton is going to play without JAC on the wing? He might actually try to take on the line today.
He needs to play smart today, no dumb shit like kicking out on the full etc.
We just cant afford to make errors against them.
If he smashes Moses in the first 5 minutes should go a long way to helping us win the game. Will never happen though.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive game today. Bit of luck and good games from Mahoney TPJ and Burton we will
Win!!!!!! Let’s go lads