Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shuffling deck chairs on the titanic.

Okunbor was great in the middle and now he’s moved back to wing where his size won’t be used.

Jackson Topine was awful last week. Some claimed he would be a future captain.

Unless there’s a miracle, the ship is going down tomorrow.
I would of preferred Harrison Edwards over Topine. I would of selected Hughes as well but I think more minutes in cup will do him well.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would of preferred Harrison Edwards over Topine. I would of selected Hughes as well but I think more minutes in cup will do him well.
I don’t think Edwards is in the top 30. So cannot be picked this week.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine replacing JAC with Okunbor on the wing…
Okunbor actually has decent speed . I reckon if he worked with someone like fabri he would be easily in the top 10 fastest nrl players.

No one can replace JAC. He is a massive loss. But if okunbor gets some early ball he should just run down the side

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Career defining with no match fitness after a soft tissue injury? People are expecting way too much from him from his first game back even though I havent been a fan of how he’s played at all so far
Has he even scored a solo try for us ? Remember he had a few with the broncos. Besides falling into a deflected kick I don’t think he has

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor actually has decent speed . I reckon if he worked with someone like fabri he would be easily in the top 10 fastest nrl players.

No one can replace JAC. He is a massive loss. But if okunbor gets some early ball he should just run down the side
I'm more worried about his defence than attack!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We really need TPJ to fire up. I know that will probably mean penalties and possibly even a sin bin, but we have too many workhorses and not enough sting. If he's quiet/lazy, then we're screwed.
Saw a photo of him the other day. Boy is looking fit. Hopefully that means that he can put in for longer.

But first game of the year for him so I am expecting some rust in his game.