Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doubt it, looks like they just promoted players on jersey number. Schoupp will either start at centre or 18th man with Ava onto the bench
id say Ava comes onto the bench shoupp 18th man as you said. I would like to see him get some minutes on a edge actually

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read Schoupp has come onto the bench.
Intersting call because the bench is carrying two backs the other being Wakemen. Only two bench forwards.

Burns under pressure.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather Allan or schoupp replace Naden. Naden has done nothing to warrant his spot. At least burns sets up tries and scores them.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t know how true it is. But my younger cousin (mad tiger fan boy) used to play with schoupp few years ago. Reckons he’s a good bloke. But the interesting part of the story my cousin reckons schoupp used to be a back rower who would run straight over people. I know it’s a different story in NRL and I’m not actually suggesting it as a good idea. But might explain why he struggles to set up he’s wingman with a pass.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt it, looks like they just promoted players on jersey number. Schoupp will either start at centre or 18th man with Ava onto the bench
He won’t switch up the backline at this point , shoupps future is in the back row anyway, makes sense

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the life of me though, why the fuck is wakeham on the bench? What does he add? Back to the Hasler days with that wasted spot with a player who comes on in the last 5 mins just for self esteem

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He won’t switch up the backline at this point , shoupps future is in the back row anyway, makes sense
Why wouldn't he change it? I'm not saying he will but I don't see Schoupp playing back row right now. I don't know the team this week anyway, didn't bother asking.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That bench is trash depth has been tested and we have been found out.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the life of me though, why the fuck is wakeham on the bench? What does he add? Back to the Hasler days with that wasted spot with a player who comes on in the last 5 mins just for self esteem
Shit tactic, use another big bopper and get the rotation right for fresh legs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 6 minute cameo against Penrith was great! Absolute joke, some of these coaches are taking the absolute piss.