Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I PICKED IT.......JUST DANDY HAVING SUTTON AS THE REFEREE...things just got harder..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So much for getting combinations building. When our team doesn't get changed up on purpose, it gets changed up by injury.

I think Patolo did play some edge forward in juniors, but all of his exposure to NRL level has been as middle forward. If he starts on our right edge the Buns would be stupid not to run all of their attack down that side through Cody Walker.

Could be that we switch TPJ over to that side, and it might be that Stimson ends up starting, or maybe comes on for a decent stretch playing on an edge.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So much for getting combinations building. When our team doesn't get changed up on purpose, it gets changed up by injury.

I think Patolo did play some edge forward in juniors, but all of his exposure to NRL level has been as middle forward. If he starts on our right edge the Buns would be stupid not to run all of their attack down that side through Cody Walker.

Could be that we switch TPJ over to that side, and it might be that Stimson ends up starting, or maybe comes on for a decent stretch playing on an edge.
stimson will start on a edge and probably play 80mins, patolo used as a middle replacement.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
stimson will start on a edge and probably play 80mins, patolo used as a middle replacement.
I was also thinking this could happen, but is Stimmo ready for 80 minutes? He did about 25 last week. Was he doing 80 at Cup level in the weeks before?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was also thinking this could happen, but is Stimmo ready for 80 minutes? He did about 25 last week. Was doing 80 at Cup level in the weeks before?
edge can handle it, as u said he has match fitness from reggies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

TPJ finished on the right edge last game so I assume he starts there, Jackson lock and then Stimson left edge. Stimson can actually run a line so that might help out Burton and the backs.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really hope schoupp replaces burns and not averillo.