Round 6 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeh well we dont have 2 make the same threads week in week out, ffs look at each page and ull c the same threads, not hard 2 bump up a thread

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank you captain obvious however....

This is the time and place we get our frustration out hence the reason its called a 'Forum'.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
haz..

is haz out injured for next week?...

i know sullivan is....

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
01. Luke Patten
02. Hazem El Masri
03. Tim Winitana
04. Willie Tonga
05. Heka Nanai
06. Ben Roberts
07. Daniel Holdsworth
08. Justin Tsoulos
09. Corey Hughes
10. Jarrad Hickey
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan
13. Lee Te Maari
- Interchange
14. Aaron Groom
15. Nick Kouparitsas
16. Chris Armit
17. Brad Morrin

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Patten
2.Haz
3.Millard
4.Tonga
5.Winitana
6.roberts
7.Groom
8. Tsolous
9. Hughes
10.Ryan
11. Harrison (this kid is fabulous
12.Koups
13. Sbw
reserves
14 Holdworth as a utility
15.Kite
16.Reni
17. cleal

DoGGiEz_72

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Winitana (elmasri injured)
3. Millard (or Idris)
4. Tonga
5. Nanai
6. Roberts // Phelps/Trindall
7. Groom // Roberts (tbh i have nfi with the halves and they will probly stay the same)
8. Tsoulos
9. Hughes
10. Cleal
11. Ryan
12. Sbw
13. Koups
subs:
14. Maitua
15. Kite
16. Morrin
17. Clark

Dropped Temaari because his the opposite of grimaldi, can't make one on one tackles for **** and falls of alot of tackles aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Winitana (El Masri looked like he picked up an injury)
3. Millard
4. Tonga
5. Nanai
6. Phelps
7. Roberts
8. Hickey
9. Hughes
10. Tsoulos
11. SBW
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Cleal
15. Te Maari
16. Koups
17. Kite

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
kite wont get a gig..maitua maybe..koups maybe..el masri if inj will be replaced prob as above..thats about it thats the way folkes operates..sullivan if inj..that could be interesting!??

Nic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi guys, been awhile since i've been on

I was at NSW cup game yesterday and Daryl Millard got injured from what i was told it is a knee injury and may be out for a few weeks and Koups was put on report for a dangerous tackle so not sure what might happen with him also but he might be unavaiable

G

Gladiator.

1) patten
2) winitana
3) millard
4) tonga
5) nanai
6) roberts
7) holdsworth
8) tsoulos
9) hughes
10) cleal
11) sonny
12) ryan
13) te maari

14) d williams
15) kite/ armit
16) kouparitsas
17) groom

Last edited by a moderator:

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
1 - Pattem
2 - El Magic
3 - Millard
4 - Tonga
5 - Winitana
6 - Maitua/Barba
7 - Roberts
13 - Te Maari
12 - Ryan
11 - SBW
10 - Tsoulos
9 - Hughes
8 - Cleal

14 - Groom/Maitua if barba is picked
15 - Williams
16 - Kouparitsis
17 - Armit

Reni's return to 1st grade might be just what he needs to pick his attitude. Koup off the bench only to ease his way into first grade. Morrin out only for balance, he'll be back soon. Barba may be too young to

G

Gladiator.

1 - Pattem
2 - El Magic
3 - Millard
4 - Tonga
5 - Winitana
6 - Maitua/Barba
7 - Roberts
13 - Te Maari
12 - Ryan
11 - SBW
10 - Tsoulos
9 - Hughes
8 - Cleal

14 - Groom/Maitua if barba is picked
15 - Williams
16 - Kouparitsis
17 - Armit

Reni's return to 1st grade might be just what he needs to pick his attitude. Koup off the bench only to ease his way into first grade. Morrin out only for balance, he'll be back soon. Barba may be too young to
maitua is injured

Bookers

Bookers
Reaction score
I would prefer any other option at 1/2 besides Holdsworth at the moment. We are offered very little from him with a lack of direction, an average kicking game and no penetration in attack. He has had his chance and nothing has improved. So what have we got forward to look to? Personally I think there needs to be a decision made now. Not having seen much of the lower grade halfbacks and only hearing reports, we either take the gamble on Groom (reports suggest Barba needs to greatly improve his defence, but then again so did a guy by the name of Ewan McGrady!) and give him at least 6 weeks in top grade with him knowing that he has this time and wont be dropped for trying something or having an average game, which our current 1/2 is having every week. Or, we put Roberts at 1/2 and give someone else a run at 5/8. Now I know people might laugh as in earlier threads but Phelps did play all his junior and rep footy in the halves. He does have good ball skills which he has never been given the chance to show in the top grade, and i did see he played 5/8 in PL on the weekend. My reports are he went ok. Any other reports on his game would be welcome. If we continue to name the same side, although the commitment might be there, the results will be similar. The gamble needs to be made now.

G

Gladiator.

I would prefer any other option at 1/2 besides Holdsworth at the moment. We are offered very little from him with a lack of direction, an average kicking game and no penetration in attack. He has had his chance and nothing has improved. So what have we got forward to look to? Personally I think there needs to be a decision made now. Not having seen much of the lower grade halfbacks and only hearing reports, we either take the gamble on Groom (reports suggest Barba needs to greatly improve his defence, but then again so did a guy by the name of Ewan McGrady!) and give him at least 6 weeks in top grade with him knowing that he has this time and wont be dropped for trying something or having an average game, which our current 1/2 is having every week. Or, we put Roberts at 1/2 and give someone else a run at 5/8. Now I know people might laugh as in earlier threads but Phelps did play all his junior and rep footy in the halves. He does have good ball skills which he has never been given the chance to show in the top grade, and i did see he played 5/8 in PL on the weekend. My reports are he went ok. Any other reports on his game would be welcome. If we continue to name the same side, although the commitment might be there, the results will be similar. The gamble needs to be made now.

but cant agree with your post at all, why move a 5/8 who finally found his place and formed with surrounding players

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would take the risk of Phelps replacing Holdsworth to see if he can do any better, Matt Utai should come straight back after some jumping practice and Millard deserves a run.
Here is our semi final squad (close too)
01. Luke Patten
02. Hazem El Masri
03. Darryl Millard
04. Willie Tonga
05. Matt Utai
06. Ben Roberts
07. Cameron Phelps
08. Justin Tsoulos
09. Corey Hughes
10. Jarrad Hickey
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan
13. Nick Kouparitsas
- Interchange
14. Danny Williams
15. Reni Maitua
16. Chris Armit
17. Kane Cleal

80fic...

1. Patten
2. El Masi
3. Winitana
4. Tonga
5. nani
6. Roberts
7. Holdsworth
8. Hickey
9. Hughes
10. Tsolous
11. SBW
12. Ryan
13. Koups

14. Sulli
15. Williams
16. Morrin
17. Kite

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you watch RL at all? Winterstein? Barba? Utai and Millard back? lol
Mate, every week. I was out to Bass Hill last week (NSW cup) and have seen 3 Toyota cup games this year (parra, souths, balmain)

If you had a clue and stop looking out for only players you know, you would have applauded Winterstein for his game and not for the first time.

You can say what you like but did you see Tsoulos play last week. He went ok at best not that much better then Charlie L and yet he was outstanding against NZ this week.

If Nanai or Elmasri had played NSW cup last week, do you seriously think they would have carved Nick Youngquest up?

It's hard to gauge how a player is performing watching park football. What i do know is that Sullivan has been run over the top of two weeks in a row. Defensively he is a major liability. Everyone goes on about how Barba is too small and i agree he is. But he is no smaller then Sullivan.

As Utai, Nanai has now dropped two high balls in two weeks that have led to tries or did you not see that? If you want to discuss who offers more in attack, I'd be more then happy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.