OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we’re playing King with a broken wrist and Tracey with a torn calf
Makes no sense at all. The relevant cover on the extended bench is limited also if it’s just a ploy.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be a smokescreen?
Jeral Skelton one of the reserves. I also think an outside back as 18th man gives us more cover if a concussion comes onto play.
Might be.. but I reckon they'll be hoping he's right to play, with skelton to slot straight in, if he's no good.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might be a smokescreen?
Jeral Skelton one of the reserves. I also think an outside back as 18th man gives us more cover if a concussion comes onto play.
I'll be surprised if the team remains as listed. Either way, looks like a strong team. It will be interesting to see how Critta goes at fb,

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayward on the bench as a backup half or playing the Mann role as another undersize middle ??

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This draw is deliberate.... they need Melbourne doing well in afl land.. so they give them so many home games..
I see you didn’t bother letting the facts get in the way again Alzz. How many home games do the Storm have in 2024? 12. The Bulldogs? 12. As always thanks for the laughs with the whole ‘corruption’ angle :tearsofjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.