Round 6 - Slim Pickings

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame taafe is out he’s looked good the last 2 weeks. Hopefully this isn’t a repeat of last year we were doing well first few weeks before injuries set in. Surely our bad luck has turned ffs.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kiraz will not play fullback, he ain’t one, never played there before, he would struggle at the back organising the defensive line. He also can’t ball play. Good at making meters with a great off load at times but that’s about it.

Hopefully Ciro doesn’t pick Perham at fullback but it won’t surprise me if he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Will jirah momoiseai be a chance to play if king patolo Mann are out

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would rather someone who regularly trains/ plays at fb then someone who has never played there
Yeh I hear you but we need some size I rate Wilson always supported him but fuck we gonna need some size they be kicking to him and smashing him…

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bookies have @ $6.05 that’s fuckedddddd
That’s fair , in fact it’s a very good price. We are bottom dwellers at best at the moment. I mean dolphins second year - TOP OF THE TABLE !!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have better idea after next two games Broncos and Parra , and I think injuries need to be kind to them also..
Fair call, and yes it will be interesting… they should at least give them a good go. But will soon see , broncos a good test for them to start.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reactions: ATT

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s no more top 30 restrictions I heard
Lmao at ur new picture u funny *****.

I know you got an extra 5 but not there either.

I think i think we have to wait t'ill like round 10-11 to use NSW cup players but yeah u'll need one these other guys to confirm it... @TwinTurbo ur a buff at these things arent ya?

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know how much time Critta spent training at fullback during the off season compared to say, Taaffe?
60/40... Critz being the 40 when he arrived

Then 70/30.. Critz being the 30 into/after NYE.

Then 80/10/10... Critz being the 10, Tracy 10 closer to SOS.

He had a run there... he knows how to organise his defense and run plays but he just isnt natural to it.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
60/40... Critz being the 40 when he arrived

Then 70/30.. Critz being the 30 into/after NYE.

Then 80/10/10... Critz being the 10, Tracy 10 closer to SOS.

He had a run there... he knows how to organise his defense and run plays but he just isnt natural to it.
Storm would love to have Critta at FB .... he needs to be at centre. Anyone but Perham at FB will be fine. Just need Kikau to be fit and firing and stop giving away silly penalties and 6-agains.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm would love to have Critta at FB .... he needs to be at centre. Anyone but Perham at FB will be fine. Just need Kikau to be fit and firing and stop giving away silly penalties and 6-agains.
I think we just need to keep them under 20 for our F/A sake! :tearsofjoy:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to come in and do a job at fullback. Critta at fb is too disruptive and his fb efforts against the roosters were, respectfully shit. Keep him in the centres as we need that stability and defensive starch.