OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your never happy uso. We are a fkn footy team. Well coached and play for one another. we just need a dominant middle and a 7
We lost and made dumb decisions, of course I'm not completely happy. Critta @ FB in attack was idiotic. Burtons kicking game late game was terrible. Hutcho was Hutcho. Mahoney?? The fuck is Mahoney doing?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He could be our halfback tbh
Kid was fucking rock solid in his debut both sides of the ball, I would like to see him stay at 14 and getting more minutes at DH Taffe would be a better option at 7 I doubt he’s getting the 1 jersey back after Tracy’s game tonight.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchinson…..hands on hips.
consistently cuts back in field to no one
Falls over himself in defence
No kicking game
No passing game
No threat
No challenge
So if he’s only there for size in defence he’s not even doing that. They scored last in his side.
kiks may as well be our 7
Hutchison looks like he really struggles on the right hand side. Always seems to cut back in field

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lost and made dumb decisions, of course I'm not completely happy. Critta @ FB in attack was idiotic. Burtons kicking game late game was terrible. Hutcho was Hutcho. Mahoney?? The fuck is Mahoney doing?
Someone needs to tip him up “hey bro you’re allowed to scoot from dummy half especially on quick PTB and or when the defence has one marker at times “

We just need another facet to our attack because before the year is out good teams will come with a game plan to stop out left edge

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of people saying that Hutchinson is a certainty in this side till the end of time for his 'defence'. Hutchinson missed 7 tackles alone today. Did you see how he missed 2 tackles and literally tackling at air for the Papenhuyzen first try and then he just stood right next to Coates when he caught the ball 10cm from the sideline instead of putting his shoulder into him.

Unbelievable. And that's not even getting started at how he thinks he is Kalyn Ponga with his step inside ignoring Burton, Kikau and Fox.

But for some reason Ciraldo loves this guy who has no pedigree at halfback, the roosters didn't want him and he is our halfback for the rest of the year. Perham 2.0 all over again.HUTCH MISSED TACKLES.jpg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of people saying that Hutchinson is a certainty in this side till the end of time for his 'defence'. Hutchinson missed 7 tackles alone today. Did you see how he missed 2 tackles and literally tackling at air for the Papenhuyzen first try and then he just stood right next to Coates when he caught the ball 10cm from the sideline instead of putting his shoulder into him.

Unbelievable. And that's not even getting started at how he thinks he is Kalyn Ponga with his step inside ignoring Burton, Kikau and Fox.

But for some reason Ciraldo loves this guy who has no pedigree at halfback, the roosters didn't want him and he is our halfback for the rest of the year. Perham 2.0 all over again.View attachment 106300
It's clear to all, except one guy on here and CC, that the 7 has to change.

Best option is Taafe 7 and Tracey 1. It looks like CC won't ever willingly pick Sexton first choice 7 for who knows how long.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel so flat after that. Another one we let slip from us. We aren’t winning the tight games. We really should be 4 more points up. We aren’t far off our season being done

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hutchinson…..hands on hips.
consistently cuts back in field to no one
Falls over himself in defence
No kicking game
No passing game
No threat
No challenge
So if he’s only there for size in defence he’s not even doing that. They scored last in his side.
kiks may as well be our 7
Good call. You forgot the hospital passes that he throws. He threw two big ones today - one to Hughes who knocked it on when he literally had a defensive storm guy touching him and then the other to Tracey who knocked it on off the scrum who had Coates lining him up. He then has a gobful to say to Hughes for not catching it too.

Surely the team must watch video replays of the bad plays during the week to try and prevent them from happening next week? What do they say to defend such mediocrity? Or does everyone get a participation award.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good call. You forgot the hospital passes that he throws. He threw two big ones today - one to Hughes who knocked it on when he literally had a defensive storm guy touching him and then the other to Tracey who knocked it on off the scrum who had Coates lining him up. He then has a gobful to say to Hughes for not catching it too.

Surely the team must watch video replays of the bad plays during the week to try and prevent them from happening next week? What do they say to defend such mediocrity? Or does everyone get a participation award.
Yea agreed about the hospital passes, the one he threw at Hughes with 0.5s to react to the defender, he sprayed him after, as if it wasn't his fucking fault, idiot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone needs to tip him up “hey bro you’re allowed to scoot from dummy half especially on quick PTB and or when the defence has one marker at times “

We just need another facet to our attack because before the year is out good teams will come with a game plan to stop out left edge
Our left edge is basically just Kikau being in career best form and everyone else attacking the space he creates. Burton at least showed some genuine playmaking ability with the final try but we definitely need far more in attack. I hope Tracey gets a genuine run at fullback.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mahoney did make 50 + tackles, he wasn't bludging on the blind side. As for the dumb decisions, we might as well just kick the ball in touch on the last, 3 halves and 2 hookers and Kikau has to kick on the last