OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Both are useless ******..
Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed.

There is a difference.

royce

Waterboy
Reaction score
Didn’t Crichton kick goals when Cleary was injured last year ? Whole team played awesome I reckon but burto needs to give up the boot lol

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He came in because of injuries, don't think he's in CCs strongest 17, salmon is the concerning one, another perham it looks like
Except Salmon's work rate off the ball is effective, he's just got to do more with it.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol talking about my dead dad ha?

Thanks for proving you're a piece of shit.

Plus Sexton, Taffee and Hayward are all options.

So go back to sucking dick to support your crack habit you moronic unclefucker.
So you would chose Sexton, Taafe or Hayward over Hutch. It would probably destroy their careers.

Hutch is there because he is experienced and can defend better than any other option.

You clearly have an agenda. But you are being shown up. Ciro is looking like a better coach each game.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
The boys did us proud tonight. I wasn’t expecting a performance like that after so many injuries last week.

But I cannot understand, why we are persisting with Burton as kicker!!!! He’s woeful. Surely there’s someone else that can kick?

We’ve lost far too many close games because of his shite boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also bullish we beat the Knights and very much share the opinion we are on the rise.
At 10 nil after that arsey Coates assist we go on and lose by 24+ but this year and today with just a decent amount more polish we win that game by 10+ not lose by 2.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed.

There is a difference.
Besides the point your wearing the number 7 you do your job regardless of your wage if your not up to it fuck off and we’ll find someone else.