Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson back on a edge by the looks of it.
Yup. Such a dumb move by Pay. All this bloke does is constantly shuffle the fucking pack around, how are we meant to build combinations and consistency like that? Meanwhile we have 1 prop and a hooker on the bench once again.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Elliott fires up and puts a hit on one of the Barge-Arse twins

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. Such a dumb move by Pay. All this bloke does is constantly shuffle the fucking pack around, how are we meant to build combinations and consistency like that? Meanwhile we have 1 prop and a hooker on the bench once again.
I just don’t understand the love affair with Elliott? Shuffling it around just to fit him in is ridiculous. One of Pay’s hard working country boys that is a excellent trainer with fuck all footy talent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just don’t understand the love affair with Elliott? Shuffling it around just to fit him in is ridiculous. One of Pay’s hard working country boys that is a excellent trainer with fuck all footy talent.
Because he doesn't know wtf he's doing. All he does is shuffle the team around like an idiot with no real thought. Can't believe the board gave him an extension, these guys are living in a different era ffs.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs first try through holland, 12-6 our way at HT. we will lose 20-10. My guess based on us turning up and having a go. Anything like last week 30+ to 0
Our second half will be that bad we will have 2 points taken off us

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And everyone wonders why us 'pay haters' give him a hard time... it's always 1 step forward 2 steps back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And everyone wonders why us 'pay haters' give him a hard time... it's always 1 step forward 2 steps back
Because he's the same as the idiots on here. How many times do we see them wanting players chopped and changed every week, Pay fucking does it. He's also an X dog and talks fucking shit that the simpletons fucking eat it up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not hard to out coach Pay... Bennett has put G.Burgess on the bench, will wreck our weak middle when he comes on.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he's the same as the idiots on here. How many times do we see them wanting players chopped and changed every week, Pay fucking does it. He's also an X dog and talks fucking shit that the simpletons fucking eat it up.
How do you figure? It's the same fucking team as last week. Always the same dribble.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Walker and Burgess will have a field day up the middle when Tolman comes off.

Fucks sake... what does Lichaa have over Pay... how many games are we going to lose before we realise we need 4 forwards / 3 forwards and a utility forward on the bench.

Lichaa is neither of them and just wastes an interchange and bench spot.

Every other teams coach must piss themselves laughing at how Lichaa remains on our bench.

Who else is primed and ready for a hiding? I turned off after 20 minutes last week... lets see if I stay tuned for longer.

It'll be one of either:
a) Watching the game.
b) Painting kikuyu out the front with ZERO, and playing fetch with our dog in the backyard.

There's no way I'm sitting through shit performances like last week.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they get hammered again, they'd be 1-5 with four thrashings which is diabolical. Good thing the club re-signed Pay so early..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mal dumping on Pay pre game haha

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot got bitch slapped last week!!!
Hopefully he fires up this week.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fmd pay elliott is a benchie not a starter and if it wasn’t for suspension sue would still be there

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Except he keeps picking Lichaa.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That was a weird spray he blamed the forwards for Cogger being stuck on a edge!
I saw it more as a indirect crack at Pay when he mentioned he didn't know what Coggers role was and that he didn't think Cogger knew either.

Status
Not open for further replies.