Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think the **** wasnt cheering a couple of weeks ago when we got pumped 36-0
Dude was gritting his teeth because he dropped a load in his dacks over the excitement .
Lucky toovs was under his desk lapping it up

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing with Frawley is he didn't have a great individual game, it's just the team looked so different with him in the 7.

It's like Reynolds could run with the ball as he didn't need to second guess himself with Mbye there.
The forwards got momentum from repeat sets.
The wingers and centres got involved.

The number 7 is the glue in your team and Frawley held the motherfucking ship together in ways Mbye can only dream of.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude was gritting his teeth because he dropped a load in his dacks over the excitement .
Lucky toovs was under his desk lapping it up
Doing it tough these days tooves ... when a Des bukkake is what's on the table, the garden gnome takes it like a man #respect

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Repeating the obvious. Mbye should be on the bench. He can cover a lot of positions reasonably well.
Frawley is a dead set halfback. He does not have the replacement value. He must start and play 80 minutes at halfback.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not convinced this is how the team will run out. I guess we will see. Who knows, maybe mbye will come out swinging and have a blinder????.......

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and pigs can fly too mate
I actually went to school in a place called wingham. Get it? Lol maybe they do.

Im not expecting it and i would have rathered see frawley hold his place, but if mbye is to ever stand up and be counted this is that moment he needs to. Surely he is under pressure after last weeks effort by frawley!!!

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
How can anybody be surprised that Mbye is back in the team. Watching the game last week it was obvious that Frawley was not following the coaches instructions.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually went to school in a place called wingham. Get it? Lol maybe they do.

Im not expecting it and i would have rathered see frawley hold his place, but if mbye is to ever stand up and be counted this is that moment he needs to. Surely he is under pressure after last weeks effort by frawley!!!
How can he be under pressure when the coach refuses to drop you?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can he be under pressure when the coach refuses to drop you?
One would think that des is of the mindset that mbye is the incumbent so he deserves his spot back, BUT, if he doesnt fire then he is at risk of losing his spot.

I think its also worth noting that if the whole pack didnt dominate like they did (which they havnt done in any other game this year) frawley wouldnt have been able to play as well as he did. So i guess theres a potential argument that mbye could have had a good game behind the packs efforts.

For the record, i have been an advocate for changing mbyes position, and i think frawley would be a better fit for our teams balance. But mbye is gonna be in the team somewhere.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first post and i joined the kennel forum only recently, due to the deteriation of the club' website, and like most I have been hoping and praying that our club would replace Des, however that's water under the bridge now, Perhaps like it appears that players do not want to come to our club, and now coaches do not want to come also, and we could not sign anyone else
It would be unbelieving if Frawley is not the starting half against the Knights. If this happens it can only mean that Des has either lost the plot or he has total contempt for our club.
Like others I strongly believe that Mbye would make a great fullback and should be kept their for a few years till Abbey puts on a few kilos and becomes more game harden either on the wing or in NSW cup

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichha is injure and will not play.

So OBVIOUSLY the team that will take the field is NOT this one.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FMD....is this bloke for real?
We finally win a game with a proper half in Frawley and what does this **** rash do....drops Frawley and puts in his love child.

SACK DES NOW!!!!!!

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can only assume Mbye has been told that this it last chance time!! but because it is the knights Des must feel it is a low risk game, Too me it is a high risk game. We struggle against teams we should beat. Or it's back to the childish smoke and mirrors games Des likes to play.

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD....is this bloke for real?
We finally win a game with a proper half in Frawley and what does this **** rash do....drops Frawley and puts in his love child.

SACK DES NOW!!!!!!
Ps Holden rules
Hehe (jokes)
I seriously hope it's all a smokescreen

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol no des smoke screen involves a front rower running on the 4th
This will change the way the game is played other teams are a bit slow to catch on but it's revolutionary to say the least

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing with Frawley is he didn't have a great individual game, it's just the team looked so different with him in the 7.

It's like Reynolds could run with the ball as he didn't need to second guess himself with Mbye there.
The forwards got momentum from repeat sets.
The wingers and centres got involved.

The number 7 is the glue in your team and Frawley held the motherfucking ship together in ways Mbye can only dream of.
I agree his game was good slightly above average for most teams in our team we call it as a rockstar performance shows what we've had to accept in the halves for the last 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.