Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate there all shit that’s what I’m sayin we need 1st a hooker a half back and a fullback and diffently a new coach

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham is a kid with under 10 games to his belt and everyone is going at him because he didn’t set up three tries? That ducking fraud Lewis had 50 games. Anyone calling out Wakeham tonight is an absolute autist in my opinion

The kid had a dig and has much more talent than Lewis, however, he is a long long long... long way off being a controlling half. Needs to have a MUCH better kicking game and more more composure. Composure will come with time. Kicking...???

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all cronullas tries were scored due to our wingers jamming in and mis-reading the play nothing spectatular thats the worst thing other wise they would not have scored tonight no threat attacking our line

A

Alexander the Great

Amazing that a white fella plays for us for 4 years and produces rubbish.
Black fella plays his 6th game and they are ready to put him to the sword.

Shows where we are in society.

After that ibby dud finishes juggling his balls in his mouth.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember Twin Turbo having a go at me for suggesting we paid Josh Jackson 300-400k a year.
He is way past it. Even@300k I’d have my reservations.
SOS Bellamy. At this rate we digging ourselves deeper and deeper.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran was MIA apart from giving away that 6 again that broke our back. He needs to be standing up in those situations.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We can't handle the restart rule. We are trying to get into a grind because our points don't come easy and refs are speeding up the game beyond our skill level as we develop. It is going to be a long year but hey, its 2020. I deal with 2020 by numbing myself :grinning:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think Foran at this speed of the game was also gassed and couldn't control the game.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Amazing that a white fella plays for us for 4 years and produces rubbish.
Black fella plays his 6th game and they are ready to put him to the sword.

Shows where we are in society.
Taking the piss right?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Foran was the experienced half. Fuck me the on line attack, last tackle plays was very very poor. No repeat sets. We need to build our attack, work our selves into the car. Grubber get a repeat set, if clunky do it again. Fuck sake. And the defence was bad. Slow moving defence. The way pay chops and changes, team work in defence is non-existent.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say Holland some alright at dummy half. I like how he kicked from the ruck I’m his first 5 mins. Put him back on the bemuses and put smith back on the wing. Averillo was great in parts. Take a shot and put him at fullback, as long as he can chime in like Hoppa does.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran was MIA apart from giving away that 6 again that broke our back. He needs to be standing up in those situations.
But he's our Andrew Johns remember? If anyone wanted to re-sign him tonight is another example of why it's a crazy idea.

Even when he plays half the time he isn't effective as he doesn't get involved enough and his hammies can't even handle kicking more than a handful of times.