Cronulla is just as crap as we are they ain't gonna rattle any cages

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When pay gets sacked I hope he takes that weak ***** Jackson with him

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mate what did he do we actually played better with him in the bin we scored a try a front rower showed him how to kick and score
Great short passing to forwards, kicking game was an improvement on Lewis. Team was doing ok with him tbh

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a tremendous performance from hoppa, I know some on here shit on him but he's easily our most consistent player and proving to be invaluable imo. As for the overall team, great effort, topped off with some pretty dubious calls and clunky execution

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm and what has foran done for our attack. Intercept pass and a kick from a forward.... foran has not stepped up atall so cant pin the blame on the youngster. Our forward pack is just getting dominated early in the games and we are always chasing. It’s an attitude problem also and that falls back on the coach

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’ve gotta laugh when you see us chasing the win and on last tackle holland puts in a chip n chase ahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha

A

Alexander the Great

I have to agree. He has lost his edge and dynamic power.

I would like to know wtf do people see in Jackson?
He's slow, he has no side step or footwork, he has no offload or pass. He's not that big either....and to think he's our captain,pfft

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mate what did he do we actually played better with him in the bin we scored a try a front rower showed him how to kick and score
We scored one lucky try against one of the worst teams in the competition after a set restart and “we played bette” you are an absolute dribbling retard

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is responsible then? He was at the club when they were signed.
I was being sarcastic. I’m just done with this media BS “poor Pay, good bloke, he’s got a shit roster” yet all these CT’s creamed themselves when we lost Morris’s, and were pushing for Klemmer to go to Newcastle

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot has some decent touches but fuck me he is a hog, all he does is run to the line and turn to offload, very predictable
He has seen the latest articles in media about him and his head isn’t with the team at moment. Just trying to hard to ramp up his value to go on the market

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol everyone bashing Jackson when he gives it his all for most of his career but can’t accept wakeham was rubbish today

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs should get paid by the other 15 teams. They are a deadset training run for other teams