Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that was the shitiest team after us. So, where does "a win" come from?
I think everyone needs to brace for the reality that it probably won’t come at all.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're making metres up the middle. When we try to spread the ball, they bunch us up.

Our problem is that everyone is running at half pace - or is that full pace for the Dogs?
It’s full from a few of them, napa was gassed, Waddell has no pace and can only tackle high, Ogden has no pace so no impact of the bench, Allen and hoppa no pace, cotric is to top heavy, he’s legs go a hundred miles and he but always looks off balance. but flanno and dwz should be pushing through on everything, and avo needs to shape and run the ball, ask for it and take on the line, the forwards will follow, but neither half attacks the line

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We desperately need to replace Flanno, Hoppa, Katoa, Napa and Ogden with quality. I've always stood up for Hoppa but he is absolute fucking filth this year. **** needs to retire ASAP

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best thing is that, while I get frustrated watching them play, I can put it behind me as soon as the final siren sounds.
Watching the Dogs is like being constantly exposed to things that scare you - after a while you become immune.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Have no idea who the other 3 dev players are but if they're half as good as Tapine - suit up boys your getting a debut. And if one of you knows how to kick a ball - you're #7.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Kotoa starts at 9 next week Barrett has proved he is simply not fit to be a Head Coach

Everyone can see it... why can't he? There is not a single positive about Katoa
He’s so garbage I’ve never seen someone add
If Kotoa starts at 9 next week Barrett has proved he is simply not fit to be a Head Coach

Everyone can see it... why can't he? There is not a single positive about Katoa
hes useless, I’ve never seen someone add so little to a team, he should know it himself, do a mbye and move on

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We desperately need to replace Flanno, Hoppa, Katoa, Napa and Ogden with quality. I've always stood up for Hoppa but he is absolute fucking filth this year. **** needs to retire ASAP
Add Waddell to that. Bloke must give a top hand job to keep getting selected each week.