Reaction score
Exactly
11 out injured or suspended
4 day turnaround
Jac off early
Sin bin to Preston
And Sutton as ref

It wasn’t if but by how much we lost
The scheduling is the one that pissed me.

For 25 mins each half we looked the better team they just blew us out at the end of each half. The NRL is having a laugh appointing Sutton as well.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A big loss, but panick time. Penalty count 11-3, 39% possession, JAC injury, Preston in the Bin & heaps of injuries.
* Josh Reynolds - his energy sadly over shadowed, by missed tackles & silly penalties.
* Perham - struggles when presented with overlap possibilities. Instead of straightening, he runs wide bringing the defense sliding with him. Cramped his outside men.
* souths scored the bulk of their tries where JAC would have defended.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking, all this sh!t about a “statement game” and how good South’s and Latrell was in this game is a joke - they literally played half a NSW cup team with players out of position, our rep winger gone early, a sin bin and 1,000 penalties to Souths
I’m fkn embarrassed for them. Dopey *****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Great kicking game, great support player, ball work needs a bit of work.
I’m not sure who you are expecting him to be in his 2nd season at 5/8 and to be honest I’m not sure if you have any footy IQ what so ever.
His kicking game isn't great, not even close. support play? Meh. Ball playing needs a bit of work? He can't even do the basics, he needs far more than a little work.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep definitely a hip drop... /s
Yeah, thought hip drop tackles were when a player is pulled from behind with the player putting full force on the players legs. If this was a hip drop, 60% of tackles should be sin binned....he is pulling him down from the front, you fucking merkins!!!
This game has gone to shit completely now.
Wonder what Gus will say on 100% Footy..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol yep Burton failing to find touch was a fuck up but no matter how you spin it it doesn’t cover the fact that your boy brings nothing to this team and is an anchor around the club’s neck. But I take comfort in the knowledge that his days are numbered and our team will continue to improve without him.
Then maybe you should be more concerned about Burton, who is going to be the club’s problem for a very long time to come.

It wasn’t just one failed touch finder. He kicked on the second just after we got a 40/20 and repeat set, dropped the ball and bombed a certain try, gave away penalties…. The list goes on. We had momentum snd Burton almost single handed my killed it today. But keep your head in the sand if it helps you, baby!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's a fullback at best in the spine... Even on his try from Mahoney kick, he just screams fullback. Unfortunately though if you put him there he'd be the worst defensive fullback on the comp no contest
Said that when we signed him, looks way more comfortable playing out the back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Then maybe you should be more concerned about Burton, who is going to be the club’s problem for a very long time to come.

It wasn’t just one failed touch finder. He kicked on the second just after we got a 40/20 and repeat set, dropped the ball and bombed a certain try, gave away penalties…. The list goes on. We had momentum snd Burton almost single handed my killed it today. But keep your head in the sand if it helps you, baby!
When was the last time your boy kicked a 40/20? Is he capable of kicking a 40/20? That’s the point you miss so badly our attack is all down to burton and reed because your boy offers zero and they are making mistakes on the back of that. But keep your head in the sand if it helps, Baby!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CC

‘If you pull on a blue and white jersey you have to do better then that’

@ASSASSIN your not in the coaches box are ya mate ? :grinning:
I wish I was bro....

I say it on here and every snowflake gets triggered. CC says it and it's Gospel. Not saying I'm better than CC, but FMD the kennel loves protecting shit *****.

No fucking effort at all, even our coach said it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A big loss, but panick time. Penalty count 11-3, 39% possession, JAC injury, Preston in the Bin & heaps of injuries.
* Josh Reynolds - his energy sadly over shadowed, by missed tackles & silly penalties.
* Perham - struggles when presented with overlap possibilities. Instead of straightening, he runs wide bringing the defense sliding with him. Cramped his outside men.
* souths scored the bulk of their tries where JAC would have defended.
That stupid shuffle and dummy that Perham does all while doing the Josh Reynolds style run towards the sideline consistently kills us and ruins Averillos attacking opportunity