Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fully expected this to be about the magnitude of the score today. Every conceivable thing was against us, before a ball was even kicked. What's important now, is how we deal with it and bounce back.
Exactly
11 out injured or suspended
4 day turnaround
Jac off early
Sin bin to Preston
And Sutton as ref

It wasn’t if but by how much we lost

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not hard to say because Burton can't do the basics either. Can't keep blaming everyone else and give him a free pass. I'm over the top when it comes to him but do you blame me when we've got fans on here comparing him to Thurston? It's ridiculous.
The problem we have is if he doesn’t fire we really struggle. We don’t have much else atm.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems this game is always only about Souths to get them back into form and boost their F/A lol...
IN The 2012 GF, it was all about Souths to, how they had to win it for the first time in what 40 yers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro, seriously. Tell me what Burton does well as a half? Practically nothing.
He's a fullback at best in the spine... Even on his try from Mahoney kick, he just screams fullback. Unfortunately though if you put him there he'd be the worst defensive fullback on the comp no contest

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on south’s 300@1.34

11 players injured
4day turn around
Sutton ref

Easiest 100 bux you will ever make lol
went 13+ even easier money, need Cowboys to win later and Titans to beat Dragons

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure where you’re getting that from… I’m as frustrated as everybody else.

Having said that, we were always facing an uphill battle today, but when we actually had momentum, our so called five eighth fucked it for us. That’s a fact.

Gotta do everything right in these games and Burton did so much wrong… then he starts playing after the game is already gone. So frustrating.
Lol yep Burton failing to find touch was a fuck up but no matter how you spin it it doesn’t cover the fact that your boy brings nothing to this team and is an anchor around the club’s neck. But I take comfort in the knowledge that his days are numbered and our team will continue to improve without him.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For all burtons mistakes I’ll give it to him as at least he tries, fuck flanno does fuck all and continues on this path. Reading this blokes posts to do what? Stir shit, why to fill ya Friday night with Facebook like posts. Sad lad. Reed and burton under so much to do it all, hayze and flanno don’t give anything in attack so fuck burton and reed are going to make mistakes.
The problem everyone has is flanno is useless. He gives fuck all to the team bar a few good tackles. At least the others are having a go

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a fullback at best in the spine... Even on his try from Mahoney kick, he just screams fullback. Unfortunately though if you put him there he'd be the worst defensive fullback on the comp no contest
He is a centre. Always has been

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Lattrell saying everyone keep safe and Leave me Alone at show. Haha. Wow.
Im surprised Jake Duke didn't run on the field when Lattrell lost his pants.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penalty count, fkn bullshit hip drop 10 in the bin, injuries and these ***** acting like this means anything. How the fck you gunna act like you were resilient. Fkn clown *****