Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When JAC went down, thought it was strange to throw Topine into centres, when can't remember him ever playing before. There was Reynolds who can play 5/8 & Burton who can play centre. Yes not ideal, but seem to be the option with less risk.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When JAC went down, thought it was strange to throw Topine into centres, when can't remember him ever playing before. There was Reynolds who can play 5/8 & Burton who can play centre. Yes not ideal, but seem to be the option with less risk.
Topine played centres in the trials. Wasn’t a good performance by any means but that’s where he played a lot of the game.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup. Ciro confirmed it in yesterdays presser too when he said Burto is only 30 odd games into his career as an NRL half and is ‘developing nicely’. But the coach is wrong and TK are right again :tearsofjoy:.
Always amazes me how short people’s memory’s are on this forum, most people learn when they are constantly proven wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Uce Skelton must be a chance next week on wing
I hope so but a lot on here say "He CaNt TaCKle".

Half the fkn team can't tackle.

But I know what will happen, he will score a try on debut then the kennel will break out their knee pads and lipstick and claim they knew he was the right choice.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When was the last time your boy kicked a 40/20? Is he capable of kicking a 40/20? That’s the point you miss so badly our attack is all down to burton and reed because your boy offers zero and they are making mistakes on the back of that. But keep your head in the sand if it helps, Baby!!
Nah, bro…. Burton’s just a dope. Honestly, you’re blaming Flano for Burton kicking on the second during a great scoring opportunity… that’s just stupid. Burton has been worse than Flano this year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shame CC didn't learn from playing that dud in the centres in the trial...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KO and Papa are our future bro.

Only thing stopping the centres playing in the centres is embarrassment and their price tags.
KO will be 7 and Burton will be 6. Papa will be 1 eventually and Critta in the centres with either Avo/Xerri and Skeltor will be a forward.

Just my view and your entitled to yours but Marley can suck a fat one and it will probably be Burtons.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, bro…. Burton’s just a dope. Honestly, you’re blaming Flano for Burton kicking on the second during a great scoring opportunity… that’s just stupid. Burton has been worse than Flano this year.
Yeah nah.

Be Water

Waterboy
Reaction score
Again it's Sutton ,the worst ref in the game he decides games with his decision, had the penalty count been 6/4 we have a different ball game had we not had a player sinbinned controversially it will be a close finish, his desire to decide the game is insane, his a control freak that is mentally unstable, how can such a character become a professional referee,I have never seen one of his games were his not the reason for the result,again I ask the question does anyone know our success rate under him or should i say against him, must be under 20%.