Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Waddell was playing well at lock. Why move him? Leave him at lock and play Topine on the edge.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't think they will play where they are named.
Like it or not, Waddell is too important for us in the middle right at this moment so I fully expect him to play middle. CC just foxing.
I hope that you’re right.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s the best of what we can pick from so we can’t complain too much

Waddell is actually playing well like most under Ciro and his numbers back this up. He will do a job for us

We are not expected to come within 10 of Souffs so we are playing with house money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s the best of what we can pick from so we can’t complain too much

Waddell is actually playing well like most under Ciro and his numbers back this up. He will do a job for us

We are not expected to come within 10 of Souffs so we are playing with house money
Edge Waddell and middle Waddell are two different players though lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Edge Waddell and middle Waddell are two different players though lol
This 100%. I actually like Waddell starting at lock for us. He can start at lock for the rest of the season.

I never want to see him start on an edge though for the Bulldogs.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Topine can be effective with his speed late in the game but I'd say he'll get stuff all minutes anyway

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the doomers are out In force I see.. same ones bagging will be the same ones praising when we win. Pathetic. We had a gritty win with 12 men , came from behind to win too. Boys got nothing to lose , no pressure on us what so ever . So proud of them this year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This 100%. I actually like Waddell starting at lock for us. He can have the position for the rest of the season.

I never want to see him start on an edge though for the Bulldogs.
We've got no other option, maybe Davey if he was match fit. Ciraldo clearly doesn't rate Topine...not really anything else we can do. I won't be too upset if Souths blow us off the park this week..

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Given our injuries we are seriously up against it this week.

I'll be happy as long as the team tries their guts out

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see Topine get a run. Everyone thought our bench was horrible against the Cowboys and we still won despite losing RFM and Pele during the game. . No one should underestimate this squad with how well players from Reserves have stepped up..
Yep I agree, While I think it will be a tough ask, I believe in Ciro's strategy where our outside backs have been making a lot of meters keeping our forwards fresh to defend. I really like Ciro's style and no doubt we have a chance.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tanner, Morrin and Edwards as exemptions have all jumped the queue ahead of Hoffman makes the decision to upgrade Hoffman to top 30 all the more bewildering.
Davey should play he is a big body with experience two attributes we are badly lacking in.