Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see tatola is back for souffs, their starting pack is all there except arrow.. fuck

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not gonna bag the team list. Just go out there and play your guts out.

Having said that, Rabbit will win this one. Dogs are decimated and a lot to overcome with the short turnaround. Plus Bitchell got a cannon up his ass from his coach so he’ll have something to prove. Not too fussed if we lose.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not gonna bag the team list. Just go out there and play your guts out.

Having said that, Rabbit will win this one. Dogs are decimated and a lot to overcome with the short turnaround. Plus Bitchell got a cannon up his ass from his coach so he’ll have something to prove. Not to fussed if we lose.
Shame though given how big this fixture is

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The pack is mobile, we’ve got no choice but to move the ball.

Throw caution to the wind, no pressure on us. Go all out attack.

To everyone who applauded the ultra PC 11 day stand down. This is what you get a paper thin squad.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes everything in the world going against us in this game to create one of our most memorable ever wins.... including these following selections-
Screenshot_20230404_160758_Chrome.jpg
EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE FOR OUR BOYS TO OVERCOME ALL ADVERSITIES POSSIBLY AVAILABLE...... NOW GO GET THAT WIN AND STICK IT UP EVERYONE!!!!

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m very concerned it’s going to be a bloodbath. Even if they lose as long it’s not a huge loss and they try their best, that’s all we can ask for

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards is bog average even at NSW Cup level. Would’ve taken Tsrikias or Hopoi before him.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon....

He keeps demanding a FG spot.
I think if he isn’t in the mix this week he is nowhere near playing 1st Grade unfortunately. This week was the perfect opportunity to play him in the same role Okunbor has been playing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No surprise at all that the NRL after seeing us win a game names Gerrard Sutton as ref for our next game against Souths.