Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

nt dog

New Pup
Reaction score
Bulldogs_fan You read my mind and have said it so perfectly. Completely agree with every word mate.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Halves playing safe footy to me is finding the touch line on the 5th allowing our defense to get set or if closer putting in a well weighted grubber to get a repeat set or pin the opposition on the goal line......not passing the ball to a forward or a back not expecting the ball on the last or just looking totally lost when in the opposition 20m zone

With our forward pack if we had a topline half we would annihilate some teams
You have a point but when I was talking about safe footy is when they just go through set plays and don't take risk with high ball or chipn chase , or even run it on the last creating over lap .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly you're giving me and other the f***** shits with your rubbish.

Constant negativity. Constant "I know it all" attitude. Support the damn team.

1. You ARE NOT Des Hasler. You have no clue, like I or anyone else on here. What you post is NOT ALWAYS FACTS.
2. Say something POSITIVE. It's fans like you embarrassing the club.
3. Hodkinson was gold. He was always going to make Origin after Pearce was ruled out. Whether Reynolds was there or not. Reynolds still had some very mixed performances before Origin. Hokko was very solid and a proven match-winner.

STOP THE HATE. You negative piece of trash. You have no idea. You judge a player after 4 rounds. Make fun of his knees. Hey mate, he can run faster than you, has been more successful then you, richer then you and defs a better bloke. He has had no pre-season and constantly changing between Mbye and Reynolds as his halves partner as well as having to build connections with a new hooker. You might think I'm all for Hok, well I'm not. He isn't playing great but geez he isn't playing that bad either. Give him time. Look at things past his on-field performances.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Stop your rubbish. Cheers.

People make fun of me because I'm all for Hok and positive. But you're just negative. FFS we are 4th and last years grand-finalists and have an exciting young team. Imagine if you were a Sharks fan.

Bandwagon supporter. And that's my opinion, but it's probably fact.

Thx.
I've been supporting the Bulldogs since 1985 so shut the **** up. I can support the team how I like. I already said I will be supporting whatever 17 represents us this week. I actually care about the club and wont just be a sheep like yourself. No supporter has the right to tell another supporter how to feel so stop being an asshole and trying to control how others feel.

I have never made fun of his knees or any other players injury so stop talking shit out of your mouth.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. You ARE NOT Des Hasler. You have no clue, like I or anyone else on here. What you post is NOT ALWAYS FACTS.
3. Hodkinson was gold. He was always going to make Origin after Pearce was ruled out. Whether Reynolds was there or not. Reynolds still had some very mixed performances before Origin. Hokko was very solid and a proven match-winner.

STOP THE HATE. You negative piece of trash. You have no idea. You judge a player after 4 rounds. Make fun of his knees. Hey mate, he can run faster than you, has been more successful then you, richer then you and defs a better bloke. He has had no pre-season and constantly changing between Mbye and Reynolds as his halves partner as well as having to build connections with a new hooker. You might think I'm all for Hok, well I'm not. He isn't playing great but geez he isn't playing that bad either. Give him time. Look at things past his on-field performances.

People make fun of me because I'm all for Hok and positive. But you're just negative. FFS we are 4th and last years grand-finalists and have an exciting young team. Imagine if you were a Sharks fan.

Thx.
Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now you blokes are recycling jokes

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thx.
You should really take some of your own advice on some of those points you raised. And make up your mind about hokk , you stated your not all for him , only to say a few sentences later your all for him. And refer to your point 1 about not always facts. But yet you finish of as probably facts.
You're a bit hypocritical arnt you ?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I am negative because I truly want what is best for our club. In saying that I have never booed one of our players once they are on the field. Even though I want Mbye in the team instead of Hodkinson now that Hodkinson will be playing I hope he gets 5 try assists and kicks every goal. All I want is for the Bulldogs to win.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, you are correct,
Mbye has not been any better than Reynolds or hodko but seems to get everyone's imagination running wild in their on minds,
thats a joke, mbye has been better than both this year

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And reward poor sportsmanship, poor discipline and selfishness....can't wait till him and his mates get exposed big time, that is obviously what it will take for the club to dump him.
You're unreal! I've been comin onto this site for about 5 years now, a few years before I joined up. You're constant negativity is just about makin me stop. If you know what Reynolds and his mates are in shit for, stop pretending to be a know it all and just say it, at least then we might understand your bitchiness and sooking. At the moment it just seems that Reynolds gave your Mrs one and you can't get over it..... Or more like you wanted one and Josh knocked you back.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're unreal! I've been comin onto this site for about 5 years now, a few years before I joined up. You're constant negativity is just about makin me stop. If you know what Reynolds and his mates are in shit for, stop pretending to be a know it all and just say it, at least then we might understand your bitchiness and sooking. At the moment it just seems that Reynolds gave your Mrs one and you can't get over it..... Or more like you wanted one and Josh knocked you back.
Been on here since 2008 have never come across a bigger hater or someone that rips into our own players as much as this bloke(its blown up in his face re kas so far hahaha), Guessing that the blokes under 16 though would make alot of sense if thats the case.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It have told some mods and members, hardly something i can share on a forum accessible to anyone. And even if you don't know, how can you support a bloke like him? He is the dirtiest player in the game atm. He trips, he drops people on thier heads, he constantly looks like he is trying to pull someones head of in every tackle, the constant little cheap shots and his stupid dives and milling of penalties at almost every chance. He is a germ and lacks any sportsman ship.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It have told some mods and members, hardly something i can share on a forum accessible to anyone. And even if you don't know, how can you support a bloke like him? He is the dirtiest player in the game atm. He trips, he drops people on thier heads, he constantly looks like he is trying to pull someones head of in every tackle, the constant little cheap shots and his stupid dives and milling of penalties at almost every chance. He is a germ and lacks any sportsman ship.
I hope both of you realise what an embarassement you are to yourselves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been on here since 2008 have never come across a bigger hater or someone that rips into our own players as much as this bloke(its blown up in his face re kas so far hahaha), Guessing that the blokes under 16 though would make alot of sense if thats the case.
Blow up in my face? Just like what happened to you before when it was clear as day the club reported Reynolds had a broke arm yet you said otherwise and then backtracked when it was pointed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.