Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Both looked fucking lost and clueless. The only good thing that baz said was they’re not happy with the attack at training. But fuck, what’s he going to do about it…

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm too angry to watch it. What excuses did the dud **** make?
Coach said

‘Needed to score early, had enough good ball to score and come away with points’

Not scoring put too much pressure on defence and Storm too good of a side and made us pay

Second half still poor and Storm scored two long range tries off of poor execution in attack

Captain said

‘Embarrassed by our defence effort’

Few changes to the side and lack of cohesion a factor

In short- Flanagan will get a turn at 7 this week and Wakeham dropped forever

Otherwise he might go drastic and put Burton to centre but can’t see that happening

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Coach said

‘Needed to score early, had enough good ball to score and come away with points’

Not scoring put too much pressure on defence and Storm too good of a side and made us pay

Second half still poor and Storm scored two long range tries off of poor execution in attack

Captain said

‘Embarrassed by our defence effort’

Few changes to the side and lack of cohesion a factor

In short- Flanagan will get a turn at 7 this week and Wakeham dropped forever

Otherwise he might go drastic and put Burton to centre but can’t see that happening
God bless you Uce, if I watched it I would of smashed my phone.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone played pathetically; and it comes down to the halfback and captain.
Who has come to the Bulldogs and improved? Whi has left the bulldogs and improved? At some point you can't blame the roster. I knew Furner was hopeless but thought maybe he just wasn't a head coach. Well he is a crap defensive coach as well. Barrett has proven to be a dud. buys a halfback only to replace him with the centre. keeps the centre there for the rest of the year. plays him there all preseason only to drop him after 2 rounds... he has no fucking idea and now we are fucked.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, bro ur kidding right ? A bad feeling? Let’s look at it .. couldn’t beat donkeys or manly, only just got it over cowboys,

Storm are the masters, they are the benchmark and always have been, if we had to grind and defend the whole second half against a shit manly team, we have no chance at all. They will walk all over the fox,we won’t be able to grind and hold them out like we did manly. We are going to get smashed this week and v panthers next, and Will be with tigers joint 16th or worse by round 5 , and that’s if the tigers don’t jag just 1. Our +\- will be fucked once again. No top 8, and I’m always optimistic.. but let’s face facts. We are done.!!

anyone of you believe different are fucking kidding yourselves .. see sense god damn it.
.!!
You were spot on bro!!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Tigers have a better for and against then us LOLLL they have scored more points and let in less points than we have. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan will 100% be in the squad next week against Penrith and we’ll be talking about how shit he is.. hopefully not but I’m afraid we’ll be lucky to get another win until we play Tigers.
Our team will never look like a team until you, Baz can teach every player
how to catch a ball whilst running at speed. If you can't do that get out of the kitchen.