Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sucks for the players who put in effort today to be only let down by others, that's how you break down players to not put in effort any longer.

I was against the idea of Flanno Sr but I'm all for it now, we need change and new ideas because the current ones aren't working.

I wasn't expecting a win today, I was expecting organisation and set plays and I saw neither. Feels like the players were given free reign to "mix it up" as they wanted.

How many of them actually played in their set roles.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucks for the players who put in effort today to be only let down by others, that's how you break down players to not put in effort any longer.

I was against the idea of Flanno Sr but I'm all for it now, we need change and new ideas because the current ones aren't working.

I wasn't expecting a win today, I was expecting organisation and set plays and I saw neither. Feels like the players were given free reign to "mix it up" as they wanted.
We stuffed up when we signed pay instead of dymock. We then snubbed georgalis to sign Barrett. It’s just a shit show . Seriously .

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRLOL got there wish. They ensured we were reffed out of the Broncos and Manly matches to zap confidence out of us in time for when we play the Heavey weights of the comp. Well done.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We stuffed up when we signed pay instead of dymock. We then snubbed georgalis to sign Barrett. It’s just a shit show . Seriously .
Didnt Georgalis show signs of improvement when he took over too?

I was willing to give Baz a chance but after seeing his stale style again with a improved roster with no more excuses I'm done with him.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all know that we will always have one hand tied behind our backs

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
doesnt matter what we say here one things for certain barrett wont be sacked