Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
dont disagree, but would like dufty to sweep behind burton and give him the option to hit the lead runner, or out the back to give dufty the option of hitting naden or fox
Yh and that's an issue with out structure. The only time Dufty swings to the left is for that inside ball they've thrown a few times.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yh and that's an issue with out structure. The only time Dufty swings to the left is for that inside ball they've thrown a few times.
Too much out the back out the fukn back shit
Just get it to burton on the move and let him play eyes up footy
Its not hard

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thanks for suggesting that Thompson should be played on the edge, it is what I've been saying since he first came to the club.
Playing Thompson on the edge makes a million times more sence than playing you at 7.
Right! Why would anyone in their right mind want to play a halfback at 7?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
M those inside balls that are thrown shouldn’t be dufty’s ball. U would ideally throw them to a tedesco, latrell, turbo but dufty’s skip and pace along with a bullet pass to either the centre running to the hole or the harbour bridge one to the wing is more effective.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scooby, whats happened bro??!! Cant believe that you are completely writing us off after 2 losses! Theres a hell of a long way to go in this comp.
lol. I’m not writing our boys off. They are doing a good job of that themselves.. they are the reason for my opinion. Based on what I’ve seen!! an we have storm, Penrith, rabbits coming up. .. you tell me how things will be looking by round 6? You know me mate. I’ve always been optimistic and hopeful, even going back a few years when a lot of you Weren’t. And that’s when we had shit players. Crap roster. I was always talking them up… Now you look at all the signings. Plus the Gus appointment. Can’t blame me for typing the shit I do. It’s not negative. It’s real feelings.

Flame. I’m happy to be wrong an then get shit thrown at me.Fuck I want that to be the outcome. But I’ve seen nothing yet to make me hopeful. I LOVE our doggies with all my heart. But just very disappointed mate,and just saying it how I’ve seen it.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, bro ur kidding right ? A bad feeling? Let’s look at it .. couldn’t beat donkeys or manly, only just got it over cowboys,

Storm are the masters, they are the benchmark and always have been, if we had to grind and defend the whole second half against a shit manly team, we have no chance at all. They will walk all over the fox,we won’t be able to grind and hold them out like we did manly. We are going to get smashed this week and v panthers next, and Will be with tigers joint 16th or worse by round 5 , and that’s if the tigers don’t jag just 1. Our +\- will be fucked once again. No top 8, and I’m always optimistic.. but let’s face facts. We are done.!!

anyone of you believe different are fucking kidding yourselves .. see sense god damn it.
.!!
I’m officially very scared now that you of all people given up hope already. You’re always the most optimistic poster on here Scoobs!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m officially very scared now that you of all people given up hope already. You’re always the most optimistic poster on here Scoobs!
Absolutely I am mate, and I was even through the toughest of times. Just disappointed and venting , just had enough of mediocre and excuses. I’m here to see my team win. Not lose .. not oh we will come good, we will start to string wins together second half of the season, two more Rounds we will be sitting at the bottom. Hard to claw back after that. We all expect our nrl club to win. Not wait for wins or be happy that we only loss by 1 point or 6! Still a loss , happened last year. Same old same Old. My passion for this GREAT club, is making me very pissed off..!!

Last edited:

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely I am mate, and I was even through the toughest of times. Just disappointed and venting mate, just had enough of mediocre and excuses. I’m here to see my team win. Not lose .. not oh we will come good, we will start to string wins together second half of the season, two more Rounds we will be sitting at the bottom. Hard to claw back after that. We all expect our nrl club to win. Not wait for wins or be happy that we only loss my 1 point or 6! Still a loss , happened last year. Same old same Old. My passion is making me very pissed off.
Fair call mate, we’re not looking crash hot that’s for sure. Hoping we can show something against Melbourne and reinstall a bit of hope for us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair call mate, we’re not looking crash hot that’s for sure. Hoping we can show something against Melbourne and reinstall a bit of hope for us.
You and I both mate. Im praying we do.!!!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are trouble against the Storm, it could be a great game to throw the ball around and take some risks. It would have to pour with rain, like against Manly to keep the score close. I really hope I’m wrong. But like all you guys, I will hope like hell we compete well.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol. I’m not writing our boys off. They are doing a good job of that themselves.. they are the reason for my opinion. Based on what I’ve seen!! an we have storm, Penrith, rabbits coming up. .. you tell me how things will be looking by round 6? You know me mate. I’ve always been optimistic and hopeful, even going back a few years when a lot of you Weren’t. And that’s when we had shit players. Crap roster. I was always talking them up… Now you look at all the signings. Plus the Gus appointment. Can’t blame me for typing the shit I do. It’s not negative. It’s real feelings.

Flame. I’m happy to be wrong an then get shit thrown at me.Fuck I want that to be the outcome. But I’ve seen nothing yet to make me hopeful. I LOVE our doggies with all my heart. But just very disappointed mate,and just saying it how I’ve seen it.
Im hearimg you bro, but i really dont think we are doing that bad. 3 games is no where near enough time to gel. Cooper Cronk himself suggested we would need about 8 games to properly gel.
Im not going to try to comvince you otherwise, these are your opinons, i can see some good signs. Most notably our defensive efforts. Our best in 20 years. We will get there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im hearimg you bro, but i really dont think we are doing that bad. 3 games is no where near enough time to gel. Cooper Cronk himself suggested we would need about 8 games to properly gel.
Im not going to try to comvince you otherwise, these are your opinons, i can see some good signs. Most notably our defensive efforts. Our best in 20 years. We will get there.
Sweet brother.!! We will see.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't say that. Im driving 2 hours to get to the game.
mate with petrol the price it is, better to drive 20 mins to the pub and get a feed and a beer and watch it there