Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck we are brain dead ***** inside opp 30. Their while line rushed up and Latrell was nowhere in sight, so kick in behind them FFS
I must have beer with you one day before I die. Every post you do is pretty much what I post and think. I hate our halves haven’t had a decent one since noddy and shifty before that. They just have no idea how to do grubber kicks. It is beyond embarrassing

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn’t our player stay on the ground after that Walker elbow? Surely he would have been sent off? We shouldn’t have just played on like nothing happened? At least run in and knock Walker over?

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to back our boys, shit or not. Is anyone on here switching teams?
So let’s go. Fuck we are shit right now but gotta hang in there. And yes I know we’ve been saying this for years but as Cook says in Platoon, “The worm will turn”

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have not been great by any stretch but the points start coming when the ref starts blowing the whistle against us, we seem to get no wiggle room with them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly if they can build on there effort so far I'll happily head into next few years with Hetherington and Atoni as our bench middles. Still need another big boppa as Ogden does nothing for me... big slug

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How we regressed so badly from the last couple of years is a real concern.

I’ve never said this out of respect for the rich history of the club, but here it is.... we seriously suck, nowhere near NRL level.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classic how the referee missed Walkers grub shot on Meaney?
Why wasn’t Mitchell penalised when he ran in third man in chest out with the Hoppa/Gagai play
Atkins has lost the plot!
I wish Hetherington ran in and shoulder charged Mitchell to the floor, that would have been worth a report

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn’t our player stay on the ground after that Walker elbow? Surely he would have been sent off? We shouldn’t have just played on like nothing happened? At least run in and knock Walker over?
Fucken disgrace. Meaney is a tough **** that plays way above his weight so laying down isn’t in his game. The rest of the team are soft. Imagine if graham or grubby were still in our team? Graham would’ve put the **** in row 10

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great spirit but still lacking that attacking spark. Hetherington has been immense.

Refereeing has been comical.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Attention Hetho, please SMASH that fuck Walker in the second half. He is a complete cheap shot dog on the paddock and I would love to see him sorted.
He’s going to be sitting out for a few weeks anyway time to pull out the old fashioned coat hanger

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucken disgrace. Meaney is a tough **** that plays way above his weight so laying down isn’t in his game. The rest of the team are soft. Imagine if graham or grubby were still in our team? Graham would’ve put the **** in row 10
Cant believe we just copped that like nothing happened. So much for the Dogs of War

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walker needs to be elbowed, ratbag

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't a send off but should have been a penalty & on report

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attkins reminds me of another Sutton but just shows nrl is run by corrupt ***** who pencil in the wins before the game.