Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I've said a million times before. NSW Cup form means shit when talking about if they can play at NRL level.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoa, slow down Dean lol

Bro, I was running faster than Bolt lol I'm not dumb champ, you don't have to talk like I don't know.

He crawled last year, should be walking this year. Don't expect him to win the GF or even get us into the top 8, just want him to help create us into a force again. His shitty game plans, selections and bench rotations for rounds 1 and 2 were disgusting, under 6 level.

I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I'm not going to call him a FG head coach after one win. Today was a very good start, looks like he got the boys in the right head space. IF that was him or just the boys clicking, I really don't care and just happy.
I’m glad you’re happy.

You see, I see this as more than one win. I cast my mind back to the last 6 rounds of 2018 and the way we played. I saw that today!

Pay’s overall record is 9/27, 33% which isn’t that good. But let’s take his last 9, that’s 5/9 record at 56%. Most great coaches are sitting at just over 60%.

It’s a learning curve!

And by the way, I really can’t see how my previous post made you out to be a dope! Why because I said in life you need to crawl before you walk. How’s that making you out to be dumb? Don’t worry, if I thought you were dumb or a dope you would know it.

I’m going do a Twin Turbo here and end it with a ‘Go Dogs’

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now too have 2 wingers plus hoppa that can get us upfield off kick returns it’s something we have lacked for a long time

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will back pay game by game, his selections today were good, he got a win which got us all a win, we are happy..and as long as they keep trying and showing effort.. win/lose/draw and he keeps making the correct choices then good stuff.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll need to watch the replay but I recall seeing RSmith put a hit on Mbyes ribs early in the second half.

I wonder if someone told him to do that deliberately cause it looked like it killed him lol

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finally - off the bottom of the ladder.
Team played brilliantly, rotations worked well, special stand outs for mine:
Foran- led from the kickoff, both in attack and defence, inspired the rest of the team.
Meaney - how good was this kid in open field? How about the speed!
Elliott - effective off the bench, looked like it suited him better
Napa - inspirational. brushed off the rd 1 blues to have the best game so far and 2 tries in 2 wks - woohoo!

the dogs are having a party, the dogs are having a paaaarrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................... the tigers are in the bin!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kennel members were calling for this side from day one. Congrats to Pay for the ability to read the forum.

I still stand by saying he is not a head coach. Anyone who consistently picks Lichit every week isn't head coach material lol
I cant recall many members calling for Tolman, Foran, Elliott, Meaney, Okunbor, JMK, etc to be picked.
But they were our best today.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ll need to watch the replay but I recall seeing RSmith put a hit on Mbyes ribs early in the second half.

I wonder if someone told him to do that deliberately cause it looked like it killed him lol
Reimus did seem to take a particular interest in Mbye in a few tackles...good stuff.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m glad you’re happy.

You see, I see this as more than one win. I cast my mind back to the last 6 rounds of 2018 and the way we played. I saw that today!

Pay’s overall record is 9/27, 33% which isn’t that good. But let’s take his last 9, that’s 5/9 record at 56%. Most great coaches are sitting at just over 60%.

It’s a learning curve!

And by the way, I really can’t see how my previous post made you out to be a dope! Why because I said in life you need to crawl before you walk. How’s that making you out to be dumb? Don’t worry, if I thought you were dumb or a dope you would know it.

I’m going do a Twin Turbo here and end it with a ‘Go Dogs’
I forgot about those last 6 rounds, just got used to losing and playing ugly lol

Go Dogs

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant recall many members calling for Tolman, Foran, Elliott, Meaney, Okunbor, JMK, etc to be picked.
But they were our best today.
Too many coaches on here like to say i told you so but have no clue.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completions: Tigers 30/42 (71%) Bulldogs 30/34 (88%)

Tackles: J.Jackson (CBB) 42, A.Tolman (CBB) 41, R.Farah (WT) 41

Metres: J.Okunbor (CBB) 217, E.Marsters (WT) 202, R.Smith (CBB) 185

Runs: E.Marsters (WT) 21, M.Mbye (WT) 18, R.Jennings (WT) 18

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Now too have 2 wingers plus hoppa that can get us upfield off kick returns it’s something we have lacked for a long time
It's so important in today's game. Look at the difference Fergo has made to the Eels. Look at the Storm wingers...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hope Lewis can find his form in attack because he has definitely been valuable defensively, especially today helping out Holland and Okunbor

Status
Not open for further replies.