Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf is the point of Toby sexy as 18th man. Ciraldud master coach selection
Mind games or some shit? lmao
It means one of our average 7s hutch or sexy miss out on game time

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These guys thinking these props will come thru are dreaming too. They are years off becoming fringe first graders at absolute best
It’s like religion, people are hanging onto blind hope. Scary times ahead
We'll chat when these kids push for first grade next year and lock in spots for 2026.

Then we'll chat about how limited you blokes are when its comes to eyeing talent.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game
Im telling ya Belmore is around the corner from me and i didnt go today... My bad feelings are usually a good thing but i aint risking it!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol people tripping a about our jnrs getting pumped by the best Reggie’s side in The comp that’s peppered with NRL players . Hayward is close and should be in the 14 1 Jersey in FG to rotate Mahoney O’Neil looks good but is at least a year away , Xerri is not bad with ball in hand but needs to work with n his D badly.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We'll chat when these kids push for first grade next year and lock in spots for 2026.

Then we'll chat about how limited you blokes are when its comes to eyeing talent.
We both said 1-2 will make it and be good. That’s about right per year of players :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We both said 1-2 will make it and be good. That’s about right per year of players :grinning:
They're a good bunch of kids... Patolo and Hopoi will get runs first, followed by Toddy and Hayes, then Marshall.

Call it blind faith but i'll be shocked if these boys dont push through.

Status
Not open for further replies.