Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
v Gold Coast Titans
Sat March 23 2024, 3:00pm
at Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore / Bidjigal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Connor Tracey 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Liam Knight 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Jaeman Salmon

14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Josh Curran 17. Kurtis Morrin

20. Toby Sexton 22. Kitione Kautoga

Gold Coast Titans

1. Keano Kini 2. Alofiana Khan-Pereira 3. Brian Kelly 4. AJ Brimson 5. Phillip Sami 6. Kieran Foran 7. Tanah Boyd 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Chris Randall 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. Klese Haas 12. Beau Fermor 13. Jaimin Jolliffe

14. Sam Verrills 15. Isaac Liu 16. Erin Clark 17. Keenan Palasia

18. Joe Stimson 19. Harley Smith-Shields

Referees: Todd Smith;Sideline Officials: Kieren Irons, Nick Pelgrave;Video Referees: Grant Atkins

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully they keep Brimson in the center spot. Should either be fullback or in the halves. Especially with Campbell out

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm wary of a des ambush

I'm hopeful our boys have got their backs up after sharks debacle. They should be upset and fired up.

I'm hoping for a bit of luck. If we start well and get ahead on the scoreboard, I think the confidence will lift and it will make a big difference to the slickness of our attack

But I'd take a 1 point win over all of that right now

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder if the Titans will put a number on the back of the referee. There’s not point hiding the fact that he will be biased towards the titans, it’s there for everyone to see.
You would be a mug betting on Canterbury!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pre-game either get a kebab or feed and beers Canterbury Leagues

Then go to Jobels for a coffee

Walk to Belmore Sports Ground, get ready for a roller coster game. Hopefully this multi-cultural round is a more complete performance rather than the heart attack game that was Tiger last season at Belmore.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not playing Knight. I don’t really care who we play instead.
If we play Knight and Taaffe they are due for a super human performance against their former club the following week.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Anyone see any training? Was Tracey at FB? Any other news?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wary of a des ambush

I'm hopeful our boys have got their backs up after sharks debacle. They should be upset and fired up.

I'm hoping for a bit of luck. If we start well and get ahead on the scoreboard, I think the confidence will lift and it will make a big difference to the slickness of our attack

But I'd take a 1 point win over all of that right now
As much as i also would take a 1 point win, i am concerned we dont put teams away and keep inviting them in close contests, where they can sneak a win against us.

Most good teams smell blood in the water and kill off games either by halftime or midway through the second half, effectively snuffing out any chance of a comeback.

In some cases, they even rest their stars with 15 or 20 to go.

If we are up for the game, id like to see us wrap it up with time to spare

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like every week hoping for a win, this will be a tough game Des won’t want to lose to us and I doubt the tits will be that bad two games in a row.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Walk to Belmore Sports Ground, get ready for a roller coster game. Hopefully this multi-cultural round is a more complete performance rather than the heart attack game that was Tiger last season at Belmore.
You have beers, then a coffee??

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Doesn't Ramadan food festival open around 6pm in Lakemba?
Best food in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.