Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just read we can’t take eskys to the game. What the hell! Not even a small one that holds six bottles of drink! Bullshit!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heart says we put 30 on them, head says we lose by 2.

If we lose to them then we deserve the spoon.

No excuses!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it was other tigers players geeing him up.
Adam Douehi done it to kepoa and that aswell
Yeah still posting that is such a Loser look and it is so believable. Stitched up but many Tigers fans not laughing at the state the Admin, coaches and players have got their club into.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

No excuses!
You reckon we’ll lose bro for real or just being cautious? I’m worried too it’s a very important game for the context of our season but surely we muscle up this week. Burtos/ Mahoney kicking games will be critical in the heat. As nervous as I am I think the curse is getting broken this Sunday.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You reckon we’ll lose bro for real or just being cautious? I’m worried too it’s a very important game for the context of our season but surely we muscle up this week. Burtos/ Mahoney kicking games will be critical in the heat. As nervous as I am I think the curse is getting broken this Sunday.
I'm expecting to win but there are issues that can force us to lose...

1. The centre still sucking at his job
2. Basically not having a spine player apart from Mahoney
2. Belmore curse

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

No excuses!
I have to agree. A real test of our ability to withstand pressure and gain some consistency.

The warning signs have been spoken about all week. Cam and the coaching team have no doubt been talking about an ambush and how in previous years we have crumbled under the pressure. They know the terrible record we have at Belmore and that it is very important to go some way to righting that wrong. They know the fans will be very disappointed if they don't give it 100% and the vibe will be back to the negative re our path to improvement.

There's heaps of pressure on the players and coaching staff to get this done and put away the Tigers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have to agree. A real test of our ability to withstand pressure and gain some consistency.

The warning signs have been spoken about all week. Cam and the coaching team have no doubt been talking about an ambush and how in previous years we have crumbled under the pressure. They know the terrible record we have at Belmore and that it is very important to go some way to righting that wrong. They know the fans will be very disappointed if they don't give it 100% and the vibe will be back to the negative re our path to improvement.

There's heaps of pressure on the players and coaching staff to get this done and put away the Tigers.
Basically to sum it up...

We play like we did in Rd 1, we lose and deserve the spoon already.

We play like we did in Rd 2, we win by 30

We improve on our rd 2 game, we win by 50.

Last edited:

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Driussi said Ciraldo has a very high opinion on Jake as a right centre LETS FUCKING GO LICK MY BUTT HOLE
Can't remember the interview but ciraldo recently said he thinks Jake has the attributes to be an elite right centre

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm expecting to win but there are issues that can force us to lose...

1. The centre still sucking at his job
2. Basically not having a spine player apart from Mahoney
2. Belmore curse
I watched the game twice now and also the mini bites with my son. I honestly think we can win even with Burtos lack of ball playing as long as he gets his kicks right. If there was ever a time to break the curse it’s gotta be this week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I watched the game twice now and also the mini bites with my son. I honestly think we can win even with Burtos lack of ball playing as long as he gets his kicks right. If there was ever a time to break the curse it’s gotta be this week.
We break the curse with a 40 point win would be perfect ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't remember the interview but ciraldo recently said he thinks Jake has the attributes to be an elite right centre
Yup, even Mason was talking him up before round 1. I've said it before but the club rates him highly and can see the player he can be, it's just getting him up to that level. I also feel he's the type of player that kind of plays to the level of the team if that makes sense.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, even Mason was talking him up before round 1. I've said it before but the club rates him highly and can see the player he can be, it's just getting him up to that level. I also feel he's the type of player that kind of plays to the level of the team if that makes sense.
Yeah he's obviously always had the natural ability. I definitely see what you mean. I don't think he's the type of player to rally make too much of a difference in a shit team but in a well oiled machine, I reckon he's got plenty to offer. Let's hope we see that this year.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Due for a win at belmore. But I have a feeling Sutton is going to try something to get tigers over the line.