Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then instead of riding the disagree rainbow like you seemingly always do, pony up and hit the ignore button
That’s for pussies. Make a decent contribution instead of sly little attempts at humour and you’ll get less rainbows.
It’s funny how some people get worked up by rainbows and disagrees on here. Quite sad haha

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s for pussies. Make a decent contribution instead of sly little attempts at humour and you’ll get less rainbows.
It’s funny how some people get worked up by rainbows and disagrees on here. Quite sad haha
So you're calling yourself a pussy, I couldn't agree more.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you're calling yourself a pussy, I couldn't agree more.
Thanks for proving my point with the bitchy little comment. I was clearly referring to ignoring/blocking someone just because you don’t agree with them on an internet forum. You don’t know much about me then haha

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point with the bitchy little comment. I was clearly referring to ignoring/blocking someone just because you don’t agree with them on an internet forum. You don’t know much about me then haha
good point natboy. if you really want to nail him tell him.... "why dont you put your hand up and become CEO / PRESIDENT/ WATERBOY of the Bulldogs and see if you can do a better job" - boom

then you will get all the kennel glory

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
good point natboy. if you really want to nail him tell him.... "why dont you put your hand up and become CEO / PRESIDENT/ WATERBOY of the Bulldogs and see if you can do a better job" - boom

Boom? There hasn’t been a President position at the Bulldogs since Barry Nelson, Godfather :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Common sense really. Another terrific contribution from the mafia wannabe

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The amount of times you denigrate people on here for expressing an opinion, (albeit against the board and coach who rightfully deserve some criticism) plus you bandie about X's and rainbows with regular consistency.

I know all I need about you and it's already too much.

I don't look forward to your enevitable reply harping on about the same stuff

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Common sense really. Another terrific contribution from the mafia wannabe
so does this mean your not going to vote for me??

what if I made it my mission to open training sessions to members only that can vote?

would you vote for me then?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The amount of times you denigrate people on here for expressing an opinion, (albeit against the board and coach who rightfully deserve some criticism) plus you bandie about X's and rainbows with regular consistency.

I know all I need about you and it's already too much.

I don't look forward to your enevitable reply harping on about the same stuff
It sounds like you’re describing your catty little gang on here. I know I won’t get a decent conversation about footy with you but have a nice day anyway. Cheers

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like you’re describing your catty little gang on here. I know I won’t get a decent conversation about footy with you but have a nice day anyway. Cheers
I think you're getting things confused champ, nonetheless keep on with your X's and Rainbows, they are miles ahead of actually reading your posts, same old song on repeat

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so does this mean your not going to vote for me??

what if I made it my mission to open training sessions to members only that can vote?

would you vote for me then?
I’d get someone to fix up your spelling and grammar before you submit your application. I’ll vote for you.
You know you’ll have to go to board meetings by yourself though right?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d get someone to fix up your spelling and grammar before you submit your application. I’ll vote for you.
You know you’ll have to go to board meetings by yourself though right?
if I get in, I will make it compulsory to serve red cordial at AGMs so you can really enjoy yourself...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
if I get in, I will make it compulsory to serve red cordial at AGMs so you can really enjoy yourself...
Hectic. I’d prefer beer though

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Then instead of riding the disagree rainbow like you seemingly always do, pony up and hit the ignore button
How many times is it now where you’ve referenced me despite not being involved in conversation with me now mate?

Are you trying to fuck me? Or are you doing as what the Moderators would describe as baiting. Which is it?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly scored 4 points in Round 1 and 9 points in Round 2.

Both against average opposition as well........

They are rubbish . Only averaging 6.5 points per game . If Lewis kicks 7 field goals the simple maths points to a dogs win
Sarcasm alert

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly scored 4 points in Round 1 and 9 points in Round 2.

Both against average opposition as well........

They are rubbish . Only averaging 6.5 points per game . If Lewis kicks 7 field goals the simple maths points to a dogs win
I initially thought wow that’s not great attack for Manly then I looked up who they played r1 and 2 [emoji23]

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can stick your gay red cordial mate, real aussies only drink green cordial. Although sadly, the Crown lager of green cordials "Mynors G.I." hasn't been made for years..:sleepy:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I initially thought wow that’s not great attack for Manly then I looked up who they played r1 and 2 [emoji23]
Yeah and I think from memory the roosters game might have been played in the wet

I did say the other day though that i dont think they are good as some experts are making out. Walker (aka Wife Beater) isnt a natural 5/8th and Levi is hot & cold.

But with Turbo and DCE they should have enough to beat us (hoping I am wrong though of course)

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they're saying that the new 6 again rule will benefit dominant forwards and fast dummy half runs... :weary: we're faaarked!!