Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buckle in for a long year fellas. Can’t really make bulk changes. Our better players can’t play until after that round 10-12. Dietz and schoupp.
Other players that go alright in nsw cup are still as shit in first grade. All’s we can hope is that a complete broom goes through this fucking rabble. They don’t deserve to be paid so much. I bust my arse at work and these fuckers just turn up and don’t fucking try to play for one another

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
The turning point for this game was Adam Elliott’s stupid inside pass to his half. Don’t know why he double pumped before passing. It would honestly have been the other way round. Broncos energy would have been down. Elliot is always trying to be a hero

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is going to get worse before it gets better there’s been nothing in these past 2 games to suggest we are working on things and getting better. Tbaz has gotta sort it and sort it now so far he’s been all talk.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
They should hang their heads in shame. What a fucking horrid effort. Baz should seriously apologize, he’s responsible for the utter shit these useless ***** trotted out today

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay was a better coach than Barrett. There i said it.
The roster is absolute garbage, it doesn't matter who the coach is, we just need someone who knows how to build a roster, and it looks like we've already half fucked it again.